Adam ElGammal update

CF920B3E-3147-4059-967D-E2DF9CD87567.jpeg

Advertisement
He has 7 offers. He is a 2 star on Rivals. These are 3 of his offers:
Monmouth
Morgan State
Temple

Why is Searles still on staff?

I was negged when I said we were about ready to hit Junior Alexis type recruits...but I mean, we're already at Andrew Tallman type recruits, so how much of a stretch was that previous assumption from this point.

If this were Art Kehoe, this would be lamented.

It’s kind of crazy when you look at last years class and then this dumpster fire. Last year we had Scaife, Reed who were all-Americans and Campbell who had a lot of offers. How did the wheels fall off this year?
They took 2 kids who were looking for ways out but if they could all over again they'd take Washington, Smith and Clark

It’s kind of crazy when you look at last years class and then this dumpster fire. Last year we had Scaife, Reed who were all-Americans and Campbell who had a lot of offers. How did the wheels fall off this year?
They took 2 kids who were looking for ways out but if they could all over again they'd take Washington, Smith and Clark

Advertisement
Please stop this crap. Go back to your fellatio relation with Richt

I would give u some attention and say some disrespectful **** to you to hurt ur feelings but I got 1 more infraction left before I’m banned for a month and It gotta be worth it you moving up my list but u ain’t there yet chief.

Advertisement
Advertisement
another 3* bench riding mother ******. Dude is 6-5 and 260. He won't be ready to see the field for at least 3 years.

**** you, Searles.
**** you are the epitome of an ******* fan. Do players stop growing at 18 in your brain dead world? You remember when fox and Winston came in as TEs or are you that stupid?

This thread is why everyone hates Miami fans..... most of you are a piece of **** and deserve a losing team

Advertisement
**** you are the epitome of an ******* fan. Do players stop growing at 18 in your brain dead world? You remember when fox and Winston came in as TEs or are you that stupid?

The average height/weight in NCAAF Div. I for OT is 6-5 305.

This guy won't see the field for a while.

We’re about to steal another stud from a big-time football power. Come on down, Hicham El Mashtoub!
**** El Mashtoub, dirty ******* ended Rusty Medearis' career. I was at that game and if I wasn't 9 years old at the time, I woulda kicked that ************'s ***!!!!

Advertisement
Back