Adam ElGammal update

Advertisement
If Scaife Campbell Herbert and Hillery turn into good players like they should it won’t matter if this kid can’t play until he’s a RS sophomore.

And if Scaife Campbell Herbert and Hillery don’t turn into good players it won’t fackin matter how good this kid is cause we will be rebuilding under a new coach anyway

Advertisement
After landing Jakai Clark today, the Canes search for O-Linemen in this class continues on and ElGammal plans on being in Miami this weekend for an official visit. If he does indeed follow through and make that trip, I have been told to expect him to flip to Miami. I already put a pick in for the offensive tackle to UM.

C66EDF66-C7BD-4539-B081-2130CBBDEA65.gif

Advertisement
We skipped plan c and went straight to d

It’s kind of crazy when you look at last years class and then this dumpster fire. Last year we had Scaife, Reed who were all-Americans and Campbell who had a lot of offers. How did the wheels fall off this year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe this kid works but I feel like we find ourselves saying "stop being a star *****...this guy is athletic...give him a few years and he'll be starting...sleeper target" too often.

With Golden it seemed like we would say that about every DL commit. Now with Richt we're saying that for OL. You can say the same about Rumph but it seems like he's at least coaching up his kids to be pretty decent players.

Get Searles the fugg out.

Advertisement
Back