AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
do people just want jurich because someone put the name out there and they don't know of any other names? like why would we want jurich lmao?

Advertisement
Sitting & chillin’ on the 4.5M+ settlement he received for being fired unjustifiably.
Probably occasionally hits up a fine Italian restaurant, toasts his boy Rick Pitino and then bangs a waitress in the back of the kitchen on the little table the staff use for their pre-shift meals.

Advertisement
So another Seinfeld thread....

1637530950777.jpeg

If it is Jurich and Zo, who makes the final decision on a coach?

Probably occasionally hits up a fine Italian restaurant, toasts his boy Rick Pitino and then bangs a waitress in the back of the kitchen on the little table the staff use for their pre-shift meals.

This

Random, saw Pitino having dinner a few months back in Miami at Mila on South Beach with a table full of young tenders and a couole of his boys. I was sitting right next to his table. That man needs to replace Coach L yesterday lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes don't really care what you think but it is obviously you don't read my post. just because the info hasn't gotten fully out and is in a small group of people doesn't mean everyone knows are are allowed to share more specifics. I could go on and on but here is a short history of the 2 biggest calls well before. don't have time to pacify you. you are welcome.

Rhett Lashlee?

Deriq King?
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🚨-breaking-news-king-publicly-commits-🚨-the-deriq-king-thread.157564/
****! You had a lot of people with the “dumb” or “thumbs down” votes going on in those.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back