AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Radakovich. He went to school at Um and has connections there. Him and Jurich were the two names I heard the most the last week. With Zo in some kind of role.

A decision has been made.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it is Jurich and Zo, who makes the final decision on a coach?
Neither. This is a Columbus Crew production until the guy the money people want says yes or no. So if you're keeping track Miami will hire an AD whose had great success hiring people and a former NFL personnel man(who may want the Columbus Crew's choice). But the decision making will fall into the hands of guys who went to the same high school.

Advertisement
****! You had a lot of people with the “dumb” or “thumbs down” votes going on in those.
My post was user error. I am a tech wizard, I am so advanced I try to confuse people so they don’t know how wicked smahht I am with tech. The Lansky died post was part of a longer post about old fckers. Pardon me, I have to go back to splitting an atom.

My stand alone post stating Meyer Lansky died deserves a great deal of ridicule. Good lord! I am ready for the beat down.

You mean Radakovich. He went to school at Um and has connections there. Him and Jurich were the two names I heard the most the last week. With Zo in some kind of role.

A decision on our end or theirs? Or both?

Advertisement

If they did go with Jurich, which seems to be the chatter, I wonder why he got the nod over Randakovich?

I feel like bagging Radakovich would have sent shockwaves around the world of collegiate athletics.

Advertisement
Jurich had Louisville revenue numbers at one of the highest in the country when he was AD top ten in baseball and basketball and football was top 20 Louisville fans would take him back in heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back