AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
****! You had a lot of people with the “dumb” or “thumbs down” votes going on in those.

yep it is alway fun to watch all the dumbasses make smart *** comments right after I post something. i'll call them out even later but @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is the biggest fraud cause it was easy to call him out cause he was too lazy to go find some of my post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1637533257831.gif

Good think Rick Pitino and his son both have a house in Fort Lauderdale, shouldn’t be too hard for Jurich to get Rick to move a tiny bit farther south :)

Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes don't really care what you think but it is obvious you don't read my post. just because the info hasn't gotten fully out and is in a small group of people doesn't mean everyone who knows are allowed to share more specifics. I could go on and on but here is a short history of the 2 biggest calls well before. don't have time to pacify you. you are welcome. I am sure you will STFU now.

How is this track record?

Rhett Lashlee?

Deriq King?
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🚨-breaking-news-king-publicly-commits-🚨-the-deriq-king-thread.157564/

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes where you at? you been pretty quiet lately?

yep it is alway fun to watch all the dumbasses make smart *** comments right after I post something. i'll call them out even later but @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is the biggest fraud cause it was easy to call him out cause he was too lazy to go find some of my post.
4793F997-DC5E-48FA-88D6-F5ED03A3E04C.gif

@Empirical Cane

Radakovich was just tweeting about the big Clemson win yesterday "well done death valley fans" ... didn't sound much like a guy headed south, for what it's worth (which is probably very little.)
All I knew was the two names I kept hearing was Jurich and Rad. As I said I assumed Rad would be their plan A. That doesn’t mean he was . Its out now so it doesn’t matter lol.

Radakovich was just tweeting about the big Clemson win yesterday "well done death valley fans" ... didn't sound much like a guy headed south, for what it's worth (which is probably very little.)
It’s seems to be him right here stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back