According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Agreed, my big hope is that his recruiting prowess as a head coach in such a fertile territory combing with the (alleged) big budget he'd have to spend on a coaching staff will elevate his performance at UM. Glass half full outlook, but I agree it's shortsighted to label Cristobal as elite.

Get me to December with a conference championship on the line every year is all I can ask for let the rest of the chips fall where they lay

Advertisement
The noise is getting loud, it’s time to buyout Diaz now…Now that the cat is out of the bag, I actually agree with those that are saying it’s unprofessional.
I’m trying to think of “why” the only semi logical thing I can think is it was kinda like the way manny handled Blake (the dc not the ad) we all knew he was fired. Yet instead of firing him he held on to him until he had a new job. Then the headline was “Blake goes to LSU “ not “Blake fired from Miami” what if manny is asking them to hold off on an official announcement while he looks elsewhere? That’s the type of puss move I could see from
Egocentric manny who doesn’t want that headline. The ones crying about it are the Andrea adelsons of the world.

Advertisement
This is getting more ridiculous by the minute. There's nothing to hide anymore - if you're not going to hire Mario, at least buy out or fire Diaz.

I can't think of any good that comes with waiting, unless the dynamic duo of AD and HC as simultaneous hires somehow trumps two separate big announcements?

This is getting more ridiculous by the minute. There's nothing to hide anymore - if you're not going to hire Mario, at least buy out or fire Diaz.
Right. And there's one logical explanation for all of this: Mario hasn't accepted yet. He's perhaps indicated that it's close, but it's not yet over the finish line.

Advertisement

I can't think of any good that comes with waiting, unless the dynamic duo of AD and HC as simultaneous hires somehow trumps two separate big announcements?
Perplexing.

Advertisement

They had/have no plan B. If Mario turns them down, they are going to bring Manny back next year. That is the only logical explanation.

Advertisement
And your fifth post is a challenge to fight me?

Yeah, you're not long for this board, snowflake.
Never challenged you to a fight.....said
Discussion in person!!!

If you have an issue with reading comprehension skills that's on you.

Seems you are the one that likes to be aggressive from your first reply saying I played myself to calling me a snowflake

Your a jerk plain and simple

You suffer from big spoon little bowl syndrome.

Have a nice day

And your fifth post is a challenge to fight me?

Yeah, you're not long for this board, snowflake.
47D5854D-5EDE-46AC-BC31-0B57D1E23404.gif

Advertisement
Back