According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Done also this
4fe7802a862616d7c405d42dc08dd2b0.png

So they low-balled Mario with $7M and are now arguing whether to go higher?

This is just what Oregon does. Oregon-ing...

Advertisement
Let’s not get carried away. Mario might be an upgrade over Manny but by definition there are only a handful of elite coaches in college football. Mario is not one of them.
Agreed, my big hope is that his recruiting prowess as a head coach in such a fertile territory combing with the (alleged) big budget he'd have to spend on a coaching staff will elevate his performance at UM. Glass half full outlook, but I agree it's shortsighted to label Cristobal as elite.

Seriously, cry somewhere else.

Your third ever post was a load of garbage, and your fourth ever post is defending your third ever post.
Hahahaha....... you are so weak

Tell you what keyboard tough guy

Name a place and we can talk face to face about the canes

I'm a fan of 35 years I dont need a fan board to prove anything.

I can state opinion on my 1st,3rd or millionth post dont need your approval or your hivemind mentality to be able to state my opinion now unless you want to have a face to face discussion I dont care what you say.

Advertisement
Hahahaha....... you are so weak

Tell you what keyboard tough guy

Name a place and we can talk face to face about the canes

I'm a fan of 35 years I dont need a fan board to prove anything.

I can state opinion on my 1st,3rd or millionth post dont need your approval or your hivemind mentality to be able to state my opinion now unless you want to have a face to face discussion I dont care what you say.

And your fifth post is a challenge to fight me?

Yeah, you're not long for this board, snowflake.

Advertisement
This is drawing out too long, just get it done and announce it already. Fair or not the school is getting poked at by the media for “being a mess”. Get it done and let’s go.

Advertisement
Back