According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

swear I didn't cheat here, but I know that 12/31/2018 was manny being Hired... wow manny being hired drew 25% more traffic than cristobal? maybe because we've seen the cristobal news coming all week
The Richt retiring happened 12/30, and Manny was hired later that evening. So the whole situation kinda spilled over to the next day.

Advertisement
Thamel was just on Finebaum. Starts out by bashing Miami for how it treated Manny and leads with the premise that Miami never will be dominant again. Then starts talking off the cuff, unconsciously ticking off reason after reason why Miami could become dominant again. I don’t think he understood what he was saying as he was saying it.
Video please

swear I didn't cheat here, but I know that 12/31/2018 was manny being Hired... wow manny being hired drew 25% more traffic than cristobal? maybe because we've seen the cristobal news coming all week

11/12/2017 was the day after we pushed the domers **** in 41-8 so we were all riding pretty high on that one

the two february dates look like signing day, no idea about 1/26/2017 -- maybe we hired enos?
The 25% more traffic was me complaining it was the worst possible hire. So take that 25% away......your welcome

Oh they so mad

The way we treated Manny was "Horrific"? "Embarassing"? Who was it publicly speculating and leaking private info? Not the University of Miami. Who's been reporting that Manny's on the hot seat the last 10 weeks?? Poor Manny was recruiting? Yeah. He was also receiving a paycheck. That's how it works. These people are such hypocrites. They make a living out of publicly dragging sports figures and now they're going to feign integrity? **** off!

Advertisement
The way we treated Manny was "Horrific"? "Embarassing"? Who was it publicly speculating and leaking private info? Not the University of Miami. Who's been reporting that Manny's on the hot seat the last 10 weeks?? Poor Manny was recruiting? Yeah. He was also receiving a paycheck. That's how it works. These people are such hypocrites. They make a living out of publicly dragging sports figures and now they're going to feign integrity? **** off!
I will tell anyone who will listen that anyone getting a check with all those zeros attached is not being treated horrifically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back