According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
good, we wont have ****** Brown as our qb.
TF?! You’re talking about a **** 17-18yr old kid. You could have said that you don’t like him as a QB recruit without the insult. According to who Mario hires as an OC, Brown can definitely be a fit. Grow up. ****

Advertisement
I believe USC took Riley and LSU took Kelly without too much of a national peep beforehand.

What's our deal?
Cause Miami gonna Miami until it can’t just Miami no more. Also …

Cuba Libre GIF

TF?! You’re talking about a **** 17-18yr old kid. You could have said that you don’t like him as a QB recruit without the insult. According to who Mario hires as an OC, Brown can definitely be a fit. Grow up. ****
Uh Anthony Brown the current Oregon qb….

Advertisement
ESPN just talked about us and Mario for about 10 minutes.
Mixed bag. Galloway was hating on us as disorganized and not having behind the scenes support. Pollard saying Mario was just crushed twice by Utah and both saying that it's hard to recruit in Miami, even for Miami.
Herbie stepped in and said that was being rectified with Rad and Mario.
I felt like Pollard and Galloway don't care for the Miami program so they saw openings to take their shots.
But these round table TV programs always have push-pull on every issue

Advertisement
The noise is getting loud, it’s time to buyout Diaz now…Now that the cat is out of the bag, I actually agree with those that are saying it’s unprofessional.

Advertisement
I hope the Manny as DC thing is a joke. I've never in my life seen a program do that. that will create locker room problems

Well, it KINDA happened at Ohio Taint when Urban was hired and Fickell went back to DC after serving as (interim) head coach for a year.

I realize there are some differences, but you referred to "locker room problems", so the Ohio State situation bears mentioning.

Advertisement
Back