According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
I believe this scenario. But insiders say it is done. Maybe verbally but that doesn't make if final and binding.
Correct. It's not done until it's signed.

D$ said our meting with Radacovich yesterday was to iron out any final details. Well now reports indicate he's on the fence. Not done till the ink dries.

Love Cribby, but he said Rad was a done deal last night and only an announcement was necessary. Again, now he's on the fence.

Until Mario signs an agreement, it's not over yet.

Advertisement
They mad at protecting their ESPN boy Manny
Lol if Manny doesn't like it he could always just resign himself. No one is forcing him to stay. He knows the slim chance of Mario turning us down is the only hope of him being hc anywhere near P5 this year. Media crying over nothing

The noise is getting loud, it’s time to buyout Diaz now…Now that the cat is out of the bag, I actually agree with those that are saying it’s unprofessional.
Bull ****. as I said elsewhere…

manny was told weeks ago what was coming. Ask @Cribby

manny may have been given a good soldier financial incentive (perhaps buyout higher than 12/1 would have called for)

he could have resigned if he didn’t like it. Or made it messy to try to resign but get his money. He didn’t.

also bro did a different shady thing to temple so spare me the gator tears crap Andrea adelson and others.

And for the rest of you crying about this know what’s worse than this? 20years of ****** football

that has been more of a bad look for Miami than a week of upheaval around massive institutional change. That is messy but short term

Advertisement
Advertisement
A7EAC56D-7B8D-4C76-A7B3-520AB2CCF522.jpeg

Advertisement
Bull ****. as I said elsewhere…

manny was told weeks ago what was coming. Ask @Cribby

manny may have been given a good soldier financial incentive (perhaps buyout higher than 12/1 would have called for)

he could have resigned if he didn’t like it. Or made it messy to try to resign but get his money. He didn’t.

also bro did a different shady thing to temple so spare me the gator tears crap Andrea adelson and others.

And for the rest of you crying about this know what’s worse than this? 20years of ****** football

that has been more of a bad look for Miami than a week of upheaval around massive institutional change. That is messy but short term
Crying? Huh? I have no problem with them playing it how they have, up until this point. Everything is out on the open now.

This is getting more ridiculous by the minute. There's nothing to hide anymore - if you're not going to hire Mario, at least buy out or fire Diaz.

I can't think of any good that comes with waiting, unless the dynamic duo of AD and HC as simultaneous hires somehow trumps two separate big announcements?
What makes you think all of that hasn’t been arranged weeks ago…just not public…

Advertisement
Back