ACCN Conflicting Games

Advertisement
Blackman just threw a pick six against ULM, LOL. They should black the game out, especially since there is only about 25 fans in the stands, and put the Miami game on.

Advertisement
Serious question: what channel will our game be on with the F$U game running over so long?

I can’t get ACC network to respond on twitter. I’m sure someone will announce something 5 minutes before we kickoff. They aren’t switching off of the FSU battle they got right now. 3pt game

If they’re going to choke this one away too, they can leave us on ESPNEWS as long as they want

I can’t get ACC network to respond on twitter. I’m sure someone will announce something 5 minutes before we kickoff. They aren’t switching off of the FSU battle they got right now. 3pt game
I am loving this F$U game but fvck that, I want to see us at 8pm sharp.

This is total bucket shop! WTF? ACC rollout is turning into a disaster. Are they going to cut away from the FSU debacle or will we miss an hour of Canes/UNC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
At what point are they going to realize college football games take at least 4 ******* hours?

Been like that for 10 ******* years.

ACC just trying to promote the new channel by clogging it with games. They don’t care cause they can push the start to other channels on espn network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back