ACCN Conflicting Games

I figured you were right but the GT game that’s scheduled for ACCN started on ESPNNEWS because the Ohio Pitt game ran a little late. It then switched to ACCN after the Pitt game finished.

Strange...

Isn’t that a good thing that if there’s run over from FSU that it would start on ESPNNEWS? I know it would be good for DualThreat and his party for sure! I’m down with that too.

GO CANES!
Josh

Advertisement
Overrun number one is scheduled to start on ESPNEWS so that’s probably the answer.

Yup. Was my guess to start with and looks like they way they are going with it. We will be starting on ESPNNews for sure to start.

Being that it is on ACC network and they control their broadcasting, I think the FSU game will go by quickly with less commercial runs.

It looks like the FSU-LA Monroe game is on the ACCN starting at 5. As we know, the Canes game starts at 8 on ACCN. There’s no chance in **** FSU can finish their game in under 3 hours. Anyone know who will be covering the Canes game when it starts at 8?

I’m hosting a large group and don’t want to look like a shmuck here.

It should be on the espn app on your tv

So there will for sure be overlap. Who scheduled all of these games 3 hours apart.

Advertisement
They missed the start of the FSU game. I don’t believe there was another channel to catch the start.

Advertisement
Watching FSU lose to Monroe might be worth it lol.

They've got 4 games on saturday all separated by 3 hours. There has to be a plan to delay kickoff or switchover. Doesn't look like ACCNX is the option, they're playing a diff game.

I always love when FSU loses but it would be better for them to win if it keeps Taggart around longer...

Advertisement
Watching the ACCN and they need to get new studio people.Richt is either drinking or on drugs.Guy seems lost and talks like he’s stoned🤣🤣🤣

Watching the ACCN and they need to get new studio people.Richt is either drinking or on drugs.Guy seems lost and talks like he’s stoned🤣🤣🤣

I actually think the studio people have been pretty good overal the huddle has been a great show.

Advertisement
It is an hour away from kickoff in Chapel Hill and they are just starting the 2nd half with this utter fiasco in Trailerhassee.

Who is responsible for scheduling at the ACCN?

It is an hour away from kickoff in Chapel Hill and they are just starting the 2nd half with this utter fiasco in Trailerhassee.

Who is responsible for scheduling at the ACCN?

They pushed kickoff back 10 minutes but that is t going to help. They must be freeing up ESPNews to have us start there

Advertisement
Back