ACCN Conflicting Games

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
It looks like the FSU-LA Monroe game is on the ACCN starting at 5. As we know, the Canes game starts at 8 on ACCN. There’s no chance in **** FSU can finish their game in under 3 hours. Anyone know who will be covering the Canes game when it starts at 8?

I’m hosting a large group and don’t want to look like a shmuck here.

Advertisement
It looks like the FSU-LA Monroe game is on the ACCN starting at 5. As we know, the Canes game starts at 8 on ACCN. There’s no chance in **** FSU can finish their game in under 3 hours. Anyone know who will be covering the Canes game when it starts at 8?

I'm sure they will cut the FSU broadcast short...its vs LA Monroe. Contingency plan you can play the Texas vs LSU game till it switches over.

I don't have any factual information for you sorry lol.

I'm sure they will cut the FSU broadcast short...its vs LA Monroe. Contingency plan you can play the Texas vs LSU game till it switches over.

I don't have any factual information for you sorry lol.

Appreciate the suggestion but there’s two problems with your suggestion. FSU could be in a dogfight (no joke lol) with LA Monroe in the 4th q. I’m not at all convinced the ACCN will change a close game to show two unranked schools start the game.

Problem number 2: FVCK LSU TEXAS! I have 10 guys who graduated from the U trying to watch the Canes, not some other nonsense.

Probably ACCNX on the ESPN app

Appreciate the suggestion but there’s two problems with your suggestion. FSU could be in a dogfight (no joke lol) with LA Monroe in the 4th q. I’m not at all convinced the ACCN will change a close game to show two unranked schools start the game.

Problem number 2: FVCK LSU TEXAS! I have 10 guys who graduated from the U trying to watch the Canes, not some other nonsense.

Watching FSU lose to Monroe might be worth it lol.

They've got 4 games on saturday all separated by 3 hours. There has to be a plan to delay kickoff or switchover. Doesn't look like ACCNX is the option, they're playing a diff game.

Advertisement

Are they on Cuban People time? Because if so, it will all work out fine.

Advertisement
ACCNX is essentially ACC Network’s version of ESPN3. For example it’s currently airing 2 ACC men’s soccer and 4 women’s volleyball matches.

ESPN+ won’t get you the game tomorrow.
Thanks

Advertisement
sounds like this could be a major blunder for these guys right out of the gate. Why not start the FSU game at 3 or 4?

I also saw the accn is showing a Pittsburgh game at 11am tomorrow! Are we going to get relegated to pre noon games if we aren’t playing well this season?

I also saw the accn is showing a Pittsburgh game at 11am tomorrow! Are we going to get relegated to pre noon games if we aren’t playing well this season?

There’s got to be some Q&A for the ACCN somewhere, or somewhere to get a hold of a customer service person.

I’m signing up for the ACCN through regular DIRECTV tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back