ACCN Conflicting Games

This is the best bet.
We are all going to probably have to watch the digital feeds of the game until the F$U game is over. Which is going to make many people around here angry.

ACCNX has the Louisville kicking off at 6pm. They have multiple games in that channel also. It’s a blunder by them trying to put so many games on a new channel to validate the launch. Rookie mistake for a veteran company.

Advertisement
ACCNX has the Louisville kicking off at 6pm. They have multiple games in that channel also. It’s a blunder by them trying to put so many games on a new channel to validate the launch. Rookie mistake for a veteran company.
Yup. Which is why getting the digital stream is going to be the best option until the idiotic Noles games is over.

yup. I’m getting the free trial on YouTube tv. I haven’t had cable in 8 years and also streamed games or used a digital antenna for local HD channels. I have been using a friends login for espn and such luckily for 8 years so I can also find the games.

Now wya each game ends in 3hrs. They have to either delay the starts or move the beginning to different channels. Not sure what channels are free at what time but my guess is espnnews would be used or it kicks it over to espn3. If it goes to espn3, you are out of luck watching unless you have a streaming’s device (hopefully you all at least have a cell phone) to watch it on. I just tweeted their account to ask what their game plan was. I’ll update if they respond.

Thank you! I don’t have any streaming device and I’m not dealing with any bootleg streams here. Just trying to watch the Canes with a group of guys. It’s a shame this has been so hard for the network to get coverage and have things done properly.

Advertisement
Thank you! I don’t have any streaming device and I’m not dealing with any bootleg streams here. Just trying to watch the Canes with a group of guys. It’s a shame this has been so hard for the network to get coverage and have things done properly.

Poster above made a good point that it’s not espn so you pick whatever game you want to watch so you aren’t stuck at the mercy of ESPN moving channels and lineups on you. Not sure how factual that is, but if it is true that is great.

So I just did a 3 week trial. Very easy to setup/start on YouTube tv. I have the app already loaded on my Vizio smartcast. I’m hardwired into my fiber internet so the stream looks pretty **** clean. Watching ACCn now. The layout has a guide just like you see with directv or other providers.

They have pre loaded movies that look to be free already on the app plus original shows. Might end up keeping this thing. Seems worth it for $50. The channel lineup is solid and about all I need.

All the games on ACCN (starting with Pitt-Ohio @ 11am) are allocated just 3 hours... so I guess we'll just see how they handle all the other games when it gets to that 3 hr mark? Maybe they worked something out with advertising to speed up the game with less commercials... naaaaaah!

GO CANES!
Josh

Advertisement
ACCN is a network and streaming service combined. You will be able to select which game you want to watch even if they over lap. It’s not like ABC/espn with a national telecast
This. I've gotta assume that you can select whatever you wanna watch, via ESPN app, as long as you have access to the ACCN

I have always used the ESPN app. You could probably use that with your TV subscription and then Chromecast it to your TV. Then you don't have to worry about the timing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Overrun number one is scheduled to start on ESPNEWS so that’s probably the answer.

ACCN is a network and streaming service combined. You will be able to select which game you want to watch even if they over lap. It’s not like ABC/espn with a national telecast
I figured you were right but the GT game that’s scheduled for ACCN started on ESPNNEWS because the Ohio Pitt game ran a little late. It then switched to ACCN after the Pitt game finished.

Strange...

I figured you were right but the GT game that’s scheduled for ACCN started on ESPNNEWS because the Ohio Pitt game ran a little late. It then switched to ACCN after the Pitt game finished.

Strange...

Shot I thought that’s how it was but could be wrong.

Advertisement
Back