ACC Tournament

16-5 vs GT, Duke, Wake, Pitt, FSU, UVA, VT

3-9 vs UF, NC, NCST, LOU

Losses to Columbia, FAU, UCF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if we have any hope left it will certainly come down to TTU beating WVU. LSU got pounded but the prevailing thought seems to be they were hosting regardless. I don’t see how ncsu is a host over us, unless they make a big deal of the head to head.

So if we have any hope left it will certainly come down to TTU beating WVU. LSU got pounded but the prevailing thought seems to be they were hosting regardless. I don’t see how ncsu is a host over us, unless they make a big deal of the head to head.

It would be hard to sell us over them after they swept us. If they won 2 of 3 then maybe our barely better RPI and SOS win out, but they beat our a** they won’t ignore that.

Advertisement
It would be hard to sell us over them after they swept us. If they won 2 of 3 then maybe our barely better RPI and SOS win out, but they beat our a** they won’t ignore that.
They also played like lukewarm dog crap the second half of the season.

I suppose there is an argument for us over Texas A&M. I’m not sure I’d make it, but it’s possible especially if Ole Miss can’t get their RPI into the top 20 tomorrow. This is all assuming we pass the NC State test first. I can make arguments both ways on that one, but I think the Sunday meltdown may ***** us there.

WVU is up 1-0 in the 4th. Speaking of lukewarm dog crap, the live stats the Big 12 uses is awful.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I suppose their is an argument for us over Texas A&M. I’m not sure I’d make it, but it’s possible especially if Ole Miss can’t get their RPI into the top 20 tomorrow. This is all assuming we pass the NC State test first. I can make arguments both ways on that one, but I think the Sunday meltdown may ***** us there.

WVU is up 1-0 in the 4th. Speaking of lukewarm dog crap, the live stats the Big 12 uses is awful.
It’s as if the web designer loved clip art and only ever clip art.

NC State is down to 19, but just two RPI points behind Auburn so they could still get that spot back as results shake out. We seem to be in a place, 7 behind LSU and 17 ahead of Auburn, that won’t change.

Advertisement
TCU is on bid stealing watch. If they beat OSU again tonight they’ll play WVU for the title. Would love for them to take it

D1Baseball 5/26/19

Last five hosts: 12. West Virginia 13. Oregon State 14. LSU 15. North Carolina 16. Texas A&M

1. (14) LSU
4. Southern

3. Illinois State
2. Miami

Advertisement
Back