Saturday
1pm North Carolina vs Boston College
5pm NC State vs Georgia Tech

Sunday
Noon North Carolina vs Georgia Tech

Last edited:
Advertisement
So win our first game and its 99 percent we host the regional correct

Really depends what happens elsewhere. There's 7-8 teams realistically battling for the last 4 host spots.

2 wins and there wouldnt be much doubt. 1 game might not be enough

Hate the man all you guys want but Jagr is blunt and spot on 99.9% of the time. Me, well I am wrong all the tine, ask the wife. He called the four seed, so let’s be patient and wait.

Semper Canes!!!

We are a lock to host a regional, no chance to be a top 8 seed. Would be nice to play well in the ACC tourney but it is meaningless for the NCAA"s

Advertisement
Hate the man all you guys want but Jagr is blunt and spot on 99.9% of the time. Me, well I am wrong all the tine, ask the wife. He called the four seed, so let’s be patient and wait.

Semper Canes!!!

The man guaranteed that we would not make the post season. He yelled "same as 2017 and 2018" through the NC State series. He is consistently negative , I will give you that.

I can also guarantee that if we make it to Omaha, he will decry the competition we faced and say "we got lucky" He is a motel concierge for goodness sake.

The man guaranteed that we would not make the post season. He yelled "same as 2017 and 2018" through the NC State series. He is consistently negative , I will give you that.

I can also guarantee that if we make it to Omaha, he will decry the competition we faced and say "we got lucky" He is a motel concierge for goodness sake.
He’s a clown.

Advertisement

Semper Canes!!!

"He's right all the time" might be the most clueless thing posted on this board. Rough year for both of you

"He's right all the time" might be the most clueless thing posted on this board. Rough year for both of you

He also said "he had assurances at the highest levels of UF that Scott Frost would be UF's coach" He later promised "to leave the baseball Board for eternity if Chip Kelly was not named UF's coach"

He is a compulsive liar and dumb.

Advertisement
It seems like there are 12 locked in hosts right now:

1- UCLA
2- Vandy
3- MSU
4- Arky
5- Louisville
6- Georgia
7-Tex Tech
8- Stanford
9- GT
10- ECU
11- Okla St
12- Oregon St

Then the next 4 right now would be: A&M, NC St, Miami, LSU.

But then are still some teams that could play well and get a spot if any of those 4 falter: UCSB, Illinois, UNC, West VA.

So 1-1 wouldnt play us out of a top-16 seed, but it could allow one of those other teams to take it with a good week. If we go 2-0 in pool play, there will almost certainly be a CG Regional

You can bank on it. That is why he is the gator troll and that should be his screen name or he should be banned.

Advertisement

Semper Canes!!!
He called the 4 seed, lmao. 15 games into the season he said we sucked and another bad year was here. Give me a break, this guy is a pretender.

He also said "he had assurances at the highest levels of UF that Scott Frost would be UF's coach" He later promised "to leave the baseball Board for eternity if Chip Kelly was not named UF's coach"

He is a compulsive liar and dumb.
Any ball with a downward motion should be a stolen base for anybody on the team, period!! Lmao

Advertisement
Back