ACC Tournament

Advertisement
I was wrong on pretty much everything

Gates doesn't suck
Gonna miss the hosting spot
Thought we would still get in after UNC loss
Bringing federman in in the sixth was a great idea.

Yeah, I'm wrong alot. No reason for me to go talking **** to people. Lol.

Haha it’s a free board my man, you can say anything you want. It’s the people who were dead wrong the whole time and still went around quoting people saying they were right and calling them trolls bc they had a different opinion

This team still has the losing stigma from the past 2 years. We don’t have a winning mentality. Yesterday was the perfect example and it’s happened multiple times this year. We gotta start by cleaning up the defense and getting more dependable guys in the back end. Federman and Veliz cant do it all. And hopefully this year is a learning experience for Gino as well. He’s gotta be a better in game manager
Like I said, the real issue was that the team didn't put together any hits after the 3rd inning. There was nothing wrong with the pitching outside of the 2 hit batters and the homerun to the the game.
Well not much doubt if UNC wins they are hosting. I think NCSU would get the nod over us also.
It's LSU that flipped us. They were protected as a #2 seed in Coral Gables. Now we are projected as a #2 seed in Baton Rouge.

Crazy thing is UNC is going to win the ACC tournament. It could/should have been us.

Like I said, the real issue was that the team didn't put together any hits after the 3rd inning. There was nothing wrong with the pitching outside of the 2 hit batters and the homerun to the the game.
It's LSU that flipped us. They were protected as a #2 seed in Coral Gables. Now we are projected as a #2 seed in Baton Rouge.

Crazy thing is UNC is going to win the ACC tournament. It could/should have been us.
Yeah I know, I tend to look at it through conference lenses, think regardless of what the selection committees decides, it falls on conferences, how many teams host and crap, they seem to cap some conferences and others not.

Advertisement

Fact is we tried too hard to win the UVA game. Federman should’ve never seen the mound, which would’ve meant he could’ve gone 3 and only left the 9th for Veliz. You can’t expect your closer to get you 6 outs when it’s not what he’s been doing all year. Also Cecconi should’ve been saved for Carolina. Kid is so much better than Keysor and could’ve used him to bridge the gap to Federman and Veliz

Dude wth were you thinking trying to stretch there. **** that would make me lose it if I was the manager, that might as well be an error.

Advertisement
I would like to see us go to Morgantown, because even though they have two legitimate aces its a very winnable regional if our offense shows up.

Advertisement
Even the ncaa basketball committee pays very little attention to conference tourneys.

Well, so much for the conference tournaments having not much relevance.

On to the regional. Let's just hope we're not going to Morgantown or Brentwood

Advertisement
Back