ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Also, we weren’t even in the discussion for a final hosting spot. The D1 guys have essentially eliminated us.

Also, we weren’t even in the discussion for a final hosting spot. The D1 guys have essentially eliminated us.
What’s funny is that they have never even mentioned us dropping out. We lost one game and they’ve literally never mentioned us again.

What’s funny is that they have never even mentioned us dropping out. We lost one game and they’ve literally never mentioned us again.
It's telling how important everyone (other than many of our own fans) knew winning that UNC game was. Lose that, and we were the obvious choice for the other bubble hosts to leap frog.

Advertisement
It's telling how important everyone (other than many of our own fans) knew winning that UNC game was. Lose that, and we were the obvious choice for the other bubble hosts to leap frog.
While I agree with this, I think it took several other events to cause us to lose out entirely. But yes, the magnitude of that game, right or wrong, was real.

Advertisement
You must be thrilled to death

On follow up, he "guaranteed another season in which we would miss the tournament." We ended up winning 40 games and narrowly missing a hosting opportunity. Piccolo has been saying since 2016 that 2019 "would be our year", and they ban him for being correct.

We are going to field an even more stellar team during 2020 and 2021, so we should see less of the tool then.

He is a Gator troll. He is elated by the loss. That is why I have him on ignore. They also permanently banned the most knowledgeable poster on the Board, which makes no sense.

We both know that you don’t have me on ignore. You hang on my every word.

Remind us how baseball participation in California went “down” from 43,000 to 44,000.

On follow up, he "guaranteed another season in which we would miss the tournament." We ended up winning 40 games and narrowly missing a hosting opportunity. Piccolo has been saying since 2016 that 2019 "would be our year", and they ban him for being correct.

We are going to field an even more stellar team during 2020 and 2021, so we should see less of the tool then.

Please provide a link to the quote in which I guaranteed that we would miss the tournament. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
FYI, Piccolo doesn’t back himself into a corner with predictions 3 years in advance without even knowing who will be on the roster.

Advertisement
Lmao some of y’all are unbearable. Facts are facts. Grow up and admit most of you were wrong and tried to make the few of us who were right look like trolls. I swear if certain posters on here said “the sky is blue,” y’all would ask them to be banned bc they didn’t say it was orange or green

Lmao some of y’all are unbearable. Facts are facts. Grow up and admit most of you were wrong and tried to make the few of us who were right look like trolls. I swear if certain posters on here said “the sky is blue,” y’all would ask them to be banned bc they didn’t say it was orange or green

I was wrong on pretty much everything

Gates doesn't suck
Gonna miss the hosting spot
Thought we would still get in after UNC loss
Bringing federman in in the sixth was a great idea.

Yeah, I'm wrong alot. No reason for me to go talking **** to people. Lol.

Advertisement
Back