ACC Tournament

Advertisement
i'm curious, why do you think that?

it's another set of games to use to showcase the resume' … not really different than in basketball or all the other NCAA sports, basketball, softball, lacrosse, hockey, etc. etc. where the selection committees have the benefit of the conference tourneys, and they are relevant and important.

what's the reason you think baseball is different, as I've never heard that it is
Even the ncaa basketball committee pays very little attention to conference tourneys.

If he's healthy, I'd think Rivera gets the start in LF. Remember DBAP has that super short "blue monster" wall to LF. Rivera could really showcase his power in this stadium. Please no more Crosbie. He had one really nice game vs Wake but other than that he's been a .200 hitter

Then I'd hope, if we have a lead after the 7th, Jenkins and Escala come in for defense

Boston College beat Clemson 7-5 in 11 innings. Clemson is functionally eliminated, and the game between BC and Louisville will decide the winner of Pool A (our potential semifinal opponent).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They finished 11th in the SEC and four games under .500, and that is usually a dead no. So they pretty much have to get to the finals of the SECT at this point.
It will be interesting since they got bounced in the 1st round of the SEC tournament. Normally, they wouldn't have a chance to get in, but they have 16 wins against the Top 50. I hope they don't get in because if they do, they'll be playing with "house money" and nothing to lose. That makes them very dangerous!!!

BC is an inning away from beating Louisville. Believe that means they win the pool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back