ACC Network Options?

I recommend you go in with a couple ppl (6 plus you) and split the YTTV account. That 6 ppl per paying is clutch. My in-laws, father, and grandmother all cut the cord. We don’t make them pay but it’s a great option. I spell with Tea TV via firestick for movies and shows on premium channels.

Advertisement
I tried that with my parents account and it said I had to connect to their box? Or be on the same WiFi or something like that, how did you do it?

Never heard of that. Friend lives in Alabama and I live in Nashville. I simply click on watch espn app on my roku or appletv and it takes you to a login site on your phone to put the code in. You put the code in from on the screen. Then it takes you to login through your provider which for me is directv. I have his email and password. Works every time.

You are right. I miss spoke. Is really ACC Extra which basically becomes ACCN.

This was my question. I have always had ACC Extra through Directv so is this the same thing just with a new rebranded channel name, or is ACCN some additional channel that will need to be paid for?

Advertisement
fyi -- I'm getting nervous that none of the major carriers will pick it up before the season. i have comcast as well

Just get a firestick and download the Sportz TV app to it $30 gets you over 1k channels on 4 devices. Movies, pay per view, all sports channels and TV shows included. Been using this for about a year now. You need a router and modem for best results.
Haven't really looked at too many IPTV's tbh. Probably will look into some. Though I'd probably have to check if Xfinity blocks them cause I don't particularly want to get a a VPN...

Can you Dvr/record off of Hulu live that, or I guess I should better say will they have the replay available for a significant amount of time after the game originally airs?

I ask because I will be at UFhag game, but it’s always been my practice to record the games and then re-watch them. Unless we lose of course.
Like every service has DRV capability, the only question is if you need to pay extra for it or not. pretty sure PSVue's DVR works basically the same as YoutubeTVs. Sling definitely charges. And hulu doesn't allow fast forwarding unless you pay extra I believe

Advertisement
Xfinity doesn't block it. Not that one in particular.
And what device/app do you use for it?

Idk most of the iptv stuff i've seen isn't very good quality (not 1080) and has a lot of buffering... Personally I might rather just pay for PSVue and not have to deal with that - mostly because it's not just me that would be using it. If it were JUST me, I'd probably be fine with solely an IPTV subscription and Real-debrid on Kodi, or some other apk like CinemaHD or TVZion or something...

Haven't really looked at too many IPTV's tbh. Probably will look into some. Though I'd probably have to check if Xfinity blocks them cause I don't particularly want to get a a VPN...

I use IPVanish for my firestick and it’s clutch. Easy to use and you can have up to 10 devices on one account. Spectrum was blocking content to my IP address so I had to work around it. I suggest you use it anyway. Piece of mind for me.

Advertisement
I use IPVanish for my firestick and it’s clutch. Easy to use and you can have up to 10 devices on one account. Spectrum was blocking content to my IP address so I had to work around it. I suggest you use it anyway. Piece of mind for me.
But I don't need a VPN for any streaming I do because I already have a Real Debrid account (like $40/yr), and that covers me for streaming movies/tv shows as far as protecting what I'm doing from the ISP. And all the downloading I do is direct download (no torrents) via mega/zippy anyways which is perfectly fine without a VPN.

So I'd be getting a VPN for Live TV/Sports which would be like $5-10/month, AND it'd slow down the connection, which is honestly my biggest worry about using an IPTV is buffering. I guess I may need it eventually since I'm sure xfinity will begin slowing my connection regardless. Though I'll probably use PIA or Nord VPN not IPVanish..

Get a login from a friend who pays for the top of the line directv package. Get a couple rokus and just login with their info and watch all the ESPN, Fox Sports, HBO etc... that you want. Been leaching off a friend for 5 years now. You can also get a HD digital antenna for like $30 and that will get you broadcast channels like Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC and any other digital channels in your local area.

They’re starting to crack down on that via IP address recognition. So soon those days will be gone. The online streaming services have all updated their technology to be able to tell if you’re in the same house or not

Is IPVanish an app or a device you connect to your tv?

Advertisement
It's on my direct tv sports pkg.you guys who got hulu do you like it I've been thinking of trying it out.

They’re starting to crack down on that via IP address recognition. So soon those days will be gone. The online streaming services have all updated their technology to be able to tell if you’re in the same house or not

I don’t see how they can do that? They will lose customers. You buy a subscription, therefore you should be able to login with your subscription you pay for anywhere in the world.

I don’t see how they can do that? They will lose customers. You buy a subscription, therefore you should be able to login with your subscription you pay for anywhere in the world.
Exactly, what if you're visiting family or friends? Or what if you split the cost with them? I read about this technology about a year ago but Netflix actually said they want people to share, or at least they don't mind. Said it allows others to see it and the more eyes they can get to, the better.
I'm glad they take that stance, I've been using my wife's friend's login for over 3 years; I even have my own profile.

Advertisement
Back