About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Florida kids going out to Eugene to follow raggedy is like following strong to Texas. They must not care about their careers. Taggert will fail out there, he has not connections out there. SC, Stanford and Washington will be the programs out there.

he has connections out there....he was a recruiting guy for Stanford. Do your research

Taggert is a bum...In over his head.

Advertisement
I wasn't big on his videos but I think he was an ok pickup. Not really worried about it, if he goes he goes, Diaz had Smith and others playing well so I know whoever we end up with will be solid for us.

But it is funny though, UM commit visits another school he gone, another school's commit visits us it's a free vacation. Can't wait until the dead period is over and the chips start to fall in place.

Jez, since you brought it up, when is the dead period over??? Things seem pretty alive with our recruits.

South Florida kids going out to Eugene to follow raggedy is like following strong to Texas. They must not care about their careers. Taggert will fail out there, he has not connections out there. SC, Stanford and Washington will be the programs out there.

he has connections out there....he was a recruiting guy for Stanford. Do your research

Taggert is a bum...In over his head.

Don't know about that. He's coached some good offenses and his choice of DC was a slam dunk. Leavitt is a monster.

I think he's going to do a good job over there.

Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

Sorry dude, but I've had it, you're a *****, all you do is *****. Not just you, but all those who ***** incessantly about an 18yr olds decision and it being the end all be all for the Canes is a *****. Recruiting use to be tough because we missed on a kid at signing day, but to have to listen to this **** from the beginning of the dead period through signing day is way too much. You're a Canes fan/Cane right? Act like it for once...I'm out, not because of the kids, their kids, the b!tches on this board are too much. See you in February.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

What ever. Plenty of guys to fill his spot. He dont wanna be a Cane then get the f*&k out.

Advertisement
Dont really care about this kid. Wasnt all that excited when he committed. Wont be all that excited if he decommits. Same with Billy Gibson.

Safety class of Smith and Carter, CB class of DJ, Bandy, and Dean, and LB class of Jennings and Steed is a great haul at DB/LB.

Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

Sorry dude, but I've had it, you're a *****, all you do is *****. Not just you, but all those who ***** incessantly about an 18yr olds decision and it being the end all be all for the Canes is a *****. Recruiting use to be tough because we missed on a kid at signing day, but to have to listen to this **** from the beginning of the dead period through signing day is way too much. You're a Canes fan/Cane right? Act like it for once...I'm out, not because of the kids, their kids, the b!tches on this board are too much. See you in February.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!
Don't come back for the power move Tomoorw :ignore2:

This is the kid who straight up said the reason he committed to us is because he never got an Auburn offer, can't be completely confident about him sticking. Would be a significant loss though. This kids a way better prospect than Gibson, and I liked Gibson. This kind of speed at LB is rare.

Ehhh I give the nod to Gibson...And if he they or him are dumb enough to believe he's playing early let him go. The kid is way too raw at the position to play early...Has some nice upside and welcome him in this class, but he's not close to ready to play early.

Only way Wilder plays anywhere early is on STs. All he did in HS was line up and speed rush. And he didn't even do that particularly well. He's raw as can be.

Y'all know Wilder's Dad is on this board right?

So. He should tell his son to quit messing around.

Perhaps his dad is telling him to go see another part of the country on their dime. You don't know what their thought process is so you should probably quit talking out both sides of your mouth as if you know something. The way you talk about everything related to this program when you aren't part of it is obscene. You're just a blowhard with nothing valuable to add besides your miserable outlook on what must be a pathetic life.

Don't mind soccer mom, she's having a bad day.

A couple of kids threw up in the back of her minivan and she had to clean it up. Makes her real snippy.

Advertisement

Perhaps his dad is telling him to go see another part of the country on their dime. You don't know what their thought process is so you should probably quit talking out both sides of your mouth as if you know something. The way you talk about everything related to this program when you aren't part of it is obscene. You're just a blowhard with nothing valuable to add besides your miserable outlook on what must be a pathetic life.

A couple of kids threw up in the back of her minivan and she had to clean it up. Makes her real snippy.
Soccer mom was claiming she had me on ignore. I guess she couldn't get past her obsession with me though and had to take me off the ignore list.

Soccer mom was claiming she had me on ignore. I guess she couldn't get past her obsession with me though and had to take me off the ignore list.

I disagree on Chise not bringing value. He was giving nystateofmind free legal education just recently.

If any kid goes to Oregon over UM PLEASE thank them. They're morons that'll fail in life let alone CFB. Next.

Advertisement
I wasn't big on his videos but I think he was an ok pickup. Not really worried about it, if he goes he goes, Diaz had Smith and others playing well so I know whoever we end up with will be solid for us.

But it is funny though, UM commit visits another school he gone, another school's commit visits us it's a free vacation. Can't wait until the dead period is over and the chips start to fall in place.

Jez, since you brought it up, when is the dead period over??? Things seem pretty alive with our recruits.

You can still recruit in the dead period. Coaches just cant call recruits first or meet face to face with them. I think they can still text and dm recruits too.

A lot of soft shoulder fools in the thread and on this board. Why are y'all freaking out and attacking this kid cause of a possible visit? Who cares let him see the country for free. He probably has never been out of Miani in his whole life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bunch of soft shouldered sissies in here. Let me beat my chest and tell you how tough I am for a minute. I don't give a fck bout no recruit visiting anywhere because I don't care about anything but killing wildebeests with my bare hands. I'm a killing machine so I'm too tough to care about where recruits go even though I post on a recruiting board.

Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either

I think you are totally wrong in your assessment of Wider's talent.

You can still recruit in the dead period. Coaches just cant call recruits first or meet face to face with them. I think they can still text and dm recruits too.

I always thought during the dead period you couldn't initiate contact. To me, there's not much difference between calling or texting. And it defeats the purpose of the dead period. The intent was always to provide kids quiet time during holidays to consider their options before signing day without the harassment from recruiters. Not to shift the barrage to another medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back