About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When you have an entirely new staff and alot of very green recruiters (Hartley, Rumph, Banda and Richt, Jr.) you will struggle.

And who was responsible for hiring all of them? Richt. So their struggles are on him.

He did a poor job of balancing coaching value and recruiting value when he put together his staff.
Not to mention his son shouldn't even be here as QB coach. But that's another story for another day.

Last edited:
So. He should tell his son to quit messing around.

Perhaps his dad is telling him to go see another part of the country on their dime. You don't know what their thought process is so you should probably quit talking out both sides of your mouth as if you know something. The way you talk about everything related to this program when you aren't part of it is obscene. You're just a blowhard with nothing valuable to add besides your miserable outlook on what must be a pathetic life.

Don't mind soccer mom, she's having a bad day.

A couple of kids threw up in the back of her minivan and she had to clean it up. Makes her real snippy.
Soccer mom was claiming she had me on ignore. I guess she couldn't get past her obsession with me though and had to take me off the ignore list.

I disagree on Chise not bringing value. He was giving nystateofmind free legal education just recently.

It was much appreciated.

If he does flip this is the one chance of it. The staff (at least Taggart can relate to the family. This kids main problem is he needs a strong support system around him in order to succeed. For him being away from his family could be catastrophic. Taggart is a decent coach but he'll flop out quickly up there just like Charlie strong (for different reasons did) in texas. Charlie took for granted the good Ole boy network accepting him which never happened. Taggart not only will not be able to relate there but kids from down here or city's in general will quickly give up on that. He had alot working against him. Worst case he does flip it really won't make much of a difference. People mention depth but don't realize he's our worst lb prospect we have this year & he could easily end up as more of a rover. It'd be his loss of he leaves.

Another South Florida **** playing footsies with a **** program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

So its a problem for an 18yr old to want to visit a side of the map he's never been to before??

Lol how old are these washed up clowns on this site?? Calling a recruit u would bash the coaching staff over if he didn't commit, a "south Florida ****"?? First the verbage you use on this site to diss ppl is lame as fck and outdated. Second your level of entitlement is feminine and pathetic.

Advertisement
Another South Florida **** playing footsies with a **** program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

So its a problem for an 18yr old to want to visit a side of the map he's never been to before??

Lol how old are these washed up clowns on this site?? Calling a recruit u would bash the coaching staff over if he didn't commit, a "south Florida ****"?? First the verbage you use on this site to diss ppl is lame as fck and outdated. Second your level of entitlement is feminine and pathetic.

20 year old*

On the bright side, if Richt and co. strike out completely in this cycle, maybe that will be incentive enough to consider making changes in recruiting strategy or staff.

Funny to see the responses in this thread and the Paris Ford thread as it relates to recruits that are committed here OV'ing somewhere else and vice versa.

How about waiting until NSD to see how this class turns out?

Advertisement

20 year old*

LOL...If he's 20 then he's no longer a minor nor a teen for that matter so by all means feel free to carry on with the lame outdated language.

cared more about the gibson "loss" than wilder(if it happens).

never was all that excited about wilder. i really would have liked to have seen us go harder after ventrell miller for that 3rd lb spot.

to be honest, wouldnt mind us using every extra scholarship we have to cast a wide net over the south florida 3 star dbs/wrs. bound to hit on at least one for each position. weed out the rest in time for 2018 and beyond.

Advertisement
100% sticking with Canes. My older son is playing for Aubrey Hill in the Dade vs Broward all star game and I asked him straight up. Free trip.

They crazy man smh

Advertisement
Wilder's not going anywhere unless we don't want him. C'Mon boys you worry to much. This is a nice weekend trip to Oregon.

When you have an entirely new staff and alot of very green recruiters (Hartley, Rumph, Banda and Richt, Jr.) you will struggle.

And who was responsible for hiring all of them? Richt. So their struggles are on him.

He did a poor job of balancing coaching value and recruiting value when he put together his staff.
Not to mention his son shouldn't even be here as QB coach. But that's another story for another day.

Richt did a poor job guys / I mean he's new to this what does he know about having to be a good coach and recruiter at the same time??

Where is Al Golden to pacify us with all the early commits when ya need em right?

Pete I'm cautious because of the source but Ferman is saying that the visit solidified Wilders commitment so can you confirm?

Pete I'm cautious because of the source but Ferman is saying that the visit solidified Wilders commitment so can you confirm?

Kid said he wasn't even sure he was going to visit Oregon along with the 2000 others kids that got Duck offers... but here we are 7 pages into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back