About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making fun of one of the kids committed Here isn't cool in my opinion. Gore by the way had a severe learning disability and actually did well to be able to stay qualified. Not sure if he graduated or not.

This. Some of you cats I tell ya. With fans like yall..........

Advertisement
Making fun of one of the kids committed Here isn't cool in my opinion. Gore by the way had a severe learning disability and actually did well to be able to stay qualified. Not sure if he graduated or not.

Preaching bruh!

Preaching bruh!

Have you ever read about any of the stuff that Frank had to overcome. Making fun of Frank Gore is never cool thing. Not to mention he's one of the greatest players/Canes of all time. But what he over came to get here is awesome.

Advertisement
Another South Florida **** playing footsies with a **** program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

yep **** he's at Utah right now I mean for real ? To **** with this dude , he ain't been committed 2 months and he's dogging out THE "U" for some Utah and Oregon? LMAO -Shoot , just get back on JUCO-Gary Johnson and call it a day . This dude ain't serious about getting Miami back to the top and anyone playing these BS games needs to be kicked to the curb immediately . Let him see how many times his family makes it out there to see him with 20 brothers and sisters on his daddy's side and 8 more from his mama -**** that's a brood right there and Oregon having as much money behind them as any college in America ain't even gonna want to foot that bill LOL- But I'm totally turned off on him now and could give 2 shts if he plays a down here . He ain't that **** good and not even by a long shot either .Johnson would be a much better get for us anyway .Kids coming from the JUCO route are gonna want it more and we need all that kind of urgency we can get . Only urgency in Wilder's life right now is, to get back on the video game so he can deck his players out in the Oregon yellow and green colors with some bright *** yellow gloves .SMFH!!!

is he serious or is he fvckin with that guy? interview had me rolling, dude is dense

How the **** does this dude qualify?

have you ever heard Lamar Miller talk? if Miller can qualify then anybody can.

Or Frank Gore lol

There was also Marcus Robinson from the 2008 class who could barely complete a sentence.... and he STILL got in.

honestly, if you can't qualify here for football it probably means that a kid doesn't attend class or can't read.

Poking fun of the way some of our young men speak makes you and others partaking in this exercise morons.
Go root for another program.

How the **** does this dude qualify?

Or Frank Gore lol

There was also Marcus Robinson from the 2008 class who could barely complete a sentence.... and he STILL got in.

honestly, if you can't qualify here for football it probably means that a kid doesn't attend class or can't read.

Poking fun of the way some of our young men speak makes you and others partaking in this exercise morons.

too bad nobody cares what you think. bunch of soft shouldered, triggered liberals have infested this board in recent years.

Or Frank Gore lol

too bad nobody cares what you think. bunch of soft shouldered, triggered liberals have infested this board in recent years.

You thought enough of my thoughts to respond.
So much for that throw-away line.
And LOL at me being a liberal because I think you're being an internet jerk.
Being a decent person has nothing to do with one's politics.

Stick to what you do best, (mis)evaluating DLmen.

Advertisement
Or Frank Gore lol

how about you stop being an uppity crybaby and getting offended at everything?

you're the same scumbag that got banned from the WEZ for snitching to Compliance on our program am I right? yeah I think that was you.

Or Frank Gore lol

no, you're just a soft shouldered punk. People are tired of you sucked of Olsen, now sucking off trump. Wash, rinse, repeat with you.. Your schtick is the worst though.

Or Frank Gore lol

no, you're just a soft shouldered punk. People are tired of you sucked of Olsen, now sucking off trump. Wash, rinse, repeat with you.. Your schtick is the worst though.

why would I care what some random butthurt p0rster such yourself thinks? don't flatter yourself punk. I'm CHILLIN

why would I care what some random butthurt p0rster such yourself thinks? don't flatter yourself punk. I'm CHILLIN

Aren't we all just random posters?

Advertisement

how about you stop being an uppity crybaby and getting offended at everything?

you're the same scumbag that got banned from the WEZ for snitching to Compliance on our program am I right? yeah I think that was you.

Poor inValid....running out of material so he succumbs to the other throw-away line.
If you call bringing to the attention of the folks who own WEZ that a certain wannabe insider poster is posting pictures of him doing
stuff that can land UM in hot-water, on a forum infested by noles, turds, buckeyes,etc then....GUILTY AS CHARGED.
I had no need to run to any "Compliance" as I knew the WEZ owners care about their school and they would do what needed to
be done.
Problem solved and I won't hesitate to intervene again if I find someone doing stuff that will put this program in
trouble, including you.
Now run back to your little friends in WEZ and ask Grogz to give you the reach-around for being cool for a day.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back