About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis, does this mean he's a piece of **** kid with questionable character? What if he still stays with us? Would Oregon's fans be okay for saying he was a POS who played them?

I'm just curious. I see it as a recruit taking a visit, something I've always said every recruit should do. The best decision anyone can make is an informed one. You take multiple trips, pick wherever, and you can say that you made the right one. Heck, see different places on someone else's dime.

Advertisement
Y'all know Wilder's Dad is on this board right?

Advertisement
Our recruits have always liked the Oregon visit. And they never get flipped.

Advertisement
Another South Florida **** playing footsies with a **** program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

Always the worst part of the recruiting season. 99% of it is nonsense, but the one that gets away always makes me bitter about this ****.

Advertisement
taggert better realize that he aint winning in eugene by relying on So Flo kids. Strong and L-ville was fool's gold. the year shannon got fired teddy and took a bunch of kids to L-ville. that tricked others into thinking thats a long term startegy. he better focus on west coast kids.

taggert better realize that he aint winning in eugene by relying on So Flo kids. Strong and L-ville was fool's gold. the year shannon got fired teddy and took a bunch of kids to L-ville. that tricked others into thinking thats a long term startegy. he better focus on west coast kids.

Besides that, Cal just fired that scumbag Sonny Dykes today and are primed to make a run at Chip Kelly. If he comes, Oregon is looking at maybe 4th best in their own division behind Washington, Cal, and Stanford. I like Taggert man, and hope he succeeds, I just wish these S. Florida kids and their families knew what they were getting into. I'm not sure they even have direct flights from down here to up that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
South Florida kids going out to Eugene to follow raggedy is like following strong to Texas. They must not care about their careers. Taggert will fail out there, he has not connections out there. SC, Stanford and Washington will be the programs out there.

Hopefully he sticks. The best LB we have in this class without him it would be meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back