About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when kids set visits here they ain't coming, free trip, etc. But when our commits visit elsewhere they gone?

Advertisement
We have depth issues at almost every position. So when people say o he's not a bonifide star recruit, we can afford to lose him, they are retarded.

That's the exact reason we have a major team depth issue right now. The reason why we are rolling out Darrian Owens as a back up when he can barely run on his bad knee.

We need players like Gibson, Wilder, Harley etc. to become a powerhouse again

I think depth that is the difference between legit perrennial top5 programs and everyone else.
We do need him (or someone similar) in this class.

He is a perfect fit in the 3-4 defense as a rush olb. Doesnt have nfl size for it but could do it in college like striker from oklahoma.

Advertisement
For a kid that will be 20 years old before he sets foot on campus i'm not impressed.

Richt has to be a dck if your looking we're looking and if find better why your at Oregon u get dropped .

We have depth issues at almost every position. So when people say o he's not a bonifide star recruit, we can afford to lose him, they are retarded.

That's the exact reason we have a major team depth issue right now. The reason why we are rolling out Darrian Owens as a back up when he can barely run on his bad knee.

We need players like Gibson, Wilder, Harley etc. to become a powerhouse again

I think depth that is the difference between legit perrennial top5 programs and everyone else.
We do need him (or someone similar) in this class.

We need those athletes on STs more than anything. When we were at our peak our STs were just far more athletic than their counterparts and wreaked havoc.

Advertisement
Isn't this the dude that has a whole potato on his shoulder? I definitely want him in this class

Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

he is a die hard player who have the right to visit where he wants to, what is wrong with these guys? i mean we are trying to flip recruits ourselves thank God he is already commited to us, the franchise need to get the h*** off this sight you have to have guts and b*lls to be on here. everyone is fair game until they sign the problem is once alabamy or ohio snake gets someone we dont think we have a shot at least this staff do they dont care which is good, so dude take a big razor blade and slice your wrist, maybe orange and green will come out. AWWWW.....C.A.N.E.S. GO....... CANES!!!

If he leaves just slide finley down. He already bigger than wilder.

NO , LOL just no. If you can take the trips ,get wined and dined and see parts of the world you haven't seen you do but Wilder is a Cane thru and thru it seems.

Advertisement
Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

he is a die hard player who have the right to visit where he wants to, what is wrong with these guys? i mean we are trying to flip recruits ourselves thank God he is already commited to us, the franchise need to get the h*** off this sight you have to have guts and b*lls to be on here. everyone is fair game until they sign the problem is once alabamy or ohio snake gets someone we dont think we have a shot at least this staff do they dont care which is good, so dude take a big razor blade and slice your wrist, maybe orange and green will come out. AWWWW.....C.A.N.E.S. GO....... CANES!!!
Why would he take a trip to Oregon this late ?

Last edited:
Selling Wilder on starting early...

Couldn't we do the same? We started 3 freshman LBs here for a reason. He'd be a injury away from being a freshman starting LB himself if he signs here. I'm sure Oregon just like every team in the country has LBs already on the roster.

Advertisement
So when kids set visits here they ain't coming, free trip, etc. But when our commits visit elsewhere they gone?

Shhhh..... You are making too much sense. Most of this board has gone full ****** after a few things haven't gone our way . When we close strong AF I wonder what this board will look like . ( probably ing saying the class should of been top 5 as top 10-12 isn't good enough ect. )

Congrats to him if he's goes. My question is who is advising these kids? This is the type of move you make and less than a year later on Twitters he's saying thank you Oregon for giving me a chance but I'm leaving respect my privacy no calls please hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back