Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

Advertisement
I preferred Moffitt, but looking at these videos….super sold. Our boys ain’t going be ready for this new, new. Got ****, looking at this shows how f’ing wack our S&C was!

My question, who’s going to be our nutritionist, as that’s equally important? Man, I’m psyched af!
Guy Fiere

I preferred Moffitt, but looking at these videos….super sold. Our boys ain’t going be ready for this new, new. Got ****, looking at this shows how f’ing wack our S&C was!

My question, who’s going to be our nutritionist, as that’s equally important? Man, I’m psyched af!
There's nothing wrong with Feeley, he did a good job imo. We never looked gassed or got blown off the ball. He was a MASSIVE upgrade over Felder and Swasey.

Someone quoted Cochran (or maybe Moffit) where he said "You're all Bentleys, I'm just putting spinners on". You can't blame Feeley for us not looking like an SEC team.

I understand the move because the S&C Coach is the tone setter for the HC - he spends the most time with the players and Cristobal trusts Feld - but Feeley will land on his feet somewhere in a good job.

Advertisement
giphy.gif
That’ll get a poon giggling

STOP Don’t jinx it…everybody keep there predictions to yourself…Let’s Relax and let all this Soak N and marinate…We have Real HC now..Proving HC…We All want a very successful season Sooo let’s pump the breaks on prediction plzzzzz…Enjoy the Moment Family Plzzzz…These R exciting times…A definite Wow moments and yeah b4 I forget about those fans saying the U is back..Stop don’t jinx it…Relaxxxxx…Now U got it.

Advertisement
STOP Don’t jinx it…everybody keep there predictions to yourself…Let’s Relax and let all this Soak N and marinate…We have Real HC now..Proving HC…We All want a very successful season Sooo let’s pump the breaks on prediction plzzzzz…Enjoy the Moment Family Plzzzz…These R exciting times…A definite Wow moments and yeah b4 I forget about those fans saying the U is back..Stop don’t jinx it…Relaxxxxx…Now U got it.

15-0 is a lifestyle. Labeling it a "prediction" is an insult.

Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with Feeley, he did a good job imo. We never looked gassed or got blown off the ball. He was a MASSIVE upgrade over Felder and Swasey.

Someone quoted Cochran (or maybe Moffit) where he said "You're all Bentleys, I'm just putting spinners on". You can't blame Feeley for us not looking like an SEC team.

I understand the move because the S&C Coach is the tone setter for the HC - he spends the most time with the players and Cristobal trusts Feld - but Feeley will land on his feet somewhere in a good job.
Folks want to see what Feeley can do when given a Bentley? Look no further then what he did with Jaelon Phillips. Went from working at his dads law firm to 1st round pick within 2 years. Totally transformed his body. That’s all Feeley.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal has certainly started his tenure by replacing the best coach on the staff , David Feeley , who is the best S& C Coach in the country .
Big step down for the U
Feld definitely isn't a step down from Feeley. But wtf is going on with all the people liking this hire. UO got their **** pushed in by Utah twice. Last year they lost 3 of the last 4. And he's bringing the same exact S&C program. To expect different results is pathetic. Unless somehow someone on this staff has a new connection with Bama's S&C program it's over before it started.

Advertisement
Back