Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

I preferred Moffitt, but looking at these videos….super sold. Our boys ain’t going be ready for this new, new. Got ****, looking at this shows how f’ing wack our S&C was!

My question, who’s going to be our nutritionist, as that’s equally important? Man, I’m psyched af!

Advertisement
I preferred Moffitt, but looking at these videos….super sold. Our boys ain’t going be ready for this new, new. Got ****, looking at this shows how f’ing wack our S&C was!

My question, who’s going to be our nutritionist, as that’s equally important? Man, I’m psyched af!
All we have for nutrition is Kyle Bellamy right now. Some of that big 💵 needs to go to extra staffers so it's not a 1 man show. I'm sure Feld will push for what he needs so his S & C program can run at its best.

The giant elephant in the room is that UO's roids aren't up to snuff. Feld is as good as they come. But you gotta have a connection deep into the S&C program of Bama or at least someone like Georgia to get them "protein shakes".

Love this guys energy.

Imagine rolling in for a 5 AM workout….you’ll be woken up quickly

Check out his Instagram

Advertisement
Two thoughts:

- The guys is a maniac. I'm applying BOTH negative and positive connotation simultaneously to that statement.
- The players are going to love him. You can tell he's a big kid and has a personality the players will gravitate towards.

Mario will totally chsnge our nutrition game. Thats gonna be huge for the team.

Advertisement
The greatest S&C coach of all time is going to get his **** pushed in if he doesn't have the Bama roids to give his team. We haven't had them. Everyone knows this. And Oregon doesn't have em. You don't want Lane's Bama roids? Fine. Now that you went a different direction you need to make sure you at the very least hire a Bama assistant as assistant S&C coach to funnel in them roids. Didn't want Lanes? Gotta find another way to get em.

Two thoughts:

- The guys is a maniac. I'm applying BOTH negative and positive connotation simultaneously to that statement.
- The players are going to love him. You can tell he's a big kid and has a personality the players will gravitate towards.
Welcome back.

I like the prospect of him being young and energetic and attached to mario. they could really set the culture together here over the next 5-10 years. I don't think Feld would have a "better" program to jump to by any means seeing as UGA and bama are set in their ways

long term stability/culture was won over with this hire I think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back