Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

Advertisement
The greatest S&C coach of all time is going to get his **** pushed in if he doesn't have the Bama roids to give his team. We haven't had them. Everyone knows this. And Oregon doesn't have em. You don't want Lane's Bama roids? Fine. Now that you went a different direction you need to make sure you at the very least hire a Bama assistant as assistant S&C coach to funnel in them roids. Didn't want Lanes? Gotta find another way to get em.
Per his resume, Feld was an assistant strength coach for Bama for a short stint before he went to Oregon so he'd have to be aware of all that's going on within their building.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario Cristobal has certainly started his tenure by replacing the best coach on the staff , David Feeley , who is the best S& C Coach in the country .
Big step down for the U
CAD38A33-1661-49A7-96E6-0C80377B4DD5.gif

Advertisement
So we can see posters ***** about that when they have zero clue about it? 😂. Bc that is what is gonna happen lol
I'm just more curious about what all he brings in not so much with the names because I trust what he's going to bring in with the budget he has.

I'm just more curious about what all he brings in not so much with the names because I trust what he's going to bring in with the budget he has.
Me too! I hope we hire chaperones to make sure they are doing what they need to be doing. They go to eat McDonald’s, smack it out of their hands lol.

Advertisement
What can you possibly like about this hire ?
Do you realize that in 2019 and 2020 Miami led the nation in Fewest Games Missed Due to Injury ?
Because of changes in the offseason program mandated by Coach Diaz , there were injuries this past season .

Only Feeley would have that stat handy. Have fun at Temple with Junior.

Advertisement
Back