Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

Advertisement
Feld definitely isn't a step down from Feeley. But wtf is going on with all the people liking this hire. UO got their **** pushed in by Utah twice. Last year they lost 3 of the last 4. And he's bringing the same exact S&C program. To expect different results is pathetic. Unless somehow someone on this staff has a new connection with Bama's S&C program it's over before it started.
Why recruit anybody when everybody can become great players through S&C coach alone!

Does this guy have an actual exercise science degree? Please don't tell me he's just a rah rah type with big arms.
Someone did a write up on him in here. He has a masters and a bunch of certificates. Worked at Georgia and bama. Seems legit

Best resume of any strength and conditioning coach at UM that I can remember, maybe ever.

Dude was a 4 year starter at Miss. State and has his Masters in Exercise Science. From his videos you can tell he has an articulate way to his approach. The fact that he moonlights as a motivational speaker lends credence to not just his bonefides but his ability to communicate the info to others effectively.

I'd be stoked if I had a chance to train under this guy's tutelage.

read up all about him and his degrees https://coachfeld.com/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully this is also the end of the Lucky Charms recovery milkshakes by our crack nutrition staff.
It will just be the ProFrom crap that didn't bring the Ducks to a Natty or a Championship so good luck with that. Think about it, Cristobal is bringing same formula to a different team. You think that is going to bring wins? If I were in charge of athletics I would demand a different trainer because in 4 years when has this combo brought Oregon " the dumpster fire" any huge success?

Advertisement
Back