Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

Advertisement
It will just be the ProFrom crap that didn't bring the Ducks to a Natty or a Championship so good luck with that. Think about it, Cristobal is bringing same formula to a different team. You think that is going to bring wins? If I were in charge of athletics I would demand a different trainer because in 4 years when has this combo brought Oregon " the dumpster fire" any huge success?

Your first post? Go suck duck **** you butthurt motherfūcker

@Brittney , how are you enjoying the hospitality here so far? I apologize if some of us are a little excited about your arrival. This is just how OCCC says welcome to CIS, where we strive to provide a warm and nurturing environment to all. He’s really very friendly.

So let’s get down to the question everyone wants to know after whether or not you are a man or woman. Were you one of the posters on the Ducks 247 message board laughing at the suggestion that Mario would leave Oregon for Miami?

Long as we don't bring back Swassey
Some of the players of years past will argue otherwise. Personally, I have no idea who’s really good. I’ll take all of the experts’ word for it but player’s opinion on this isn’t a bad gauge.

It will just be the ProFrom crap that didn't bring the Ducks to a Natty or a Championship so good luck with that. Think about it, Cristobal is bringing same formula to a different team. You think that is going to bring wins? If I were in charge of athletics I would demand a different trainer because in 4 years when has this combo brought Oregon " the dumpster fire" any huge success?
You’re getting a pass for this babble cause some of the incels hoping they can slide into your dms on off chance you are
Body Roll Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Advertisement
Some of the players of years past will argue otherwise. Personally, I have no idea who’s really good. I’ll take all of the experts’ word for it but player’s opinion on this isn’t a bad gauge.
Where has swasey been since he left here, I would guess NFL or bama or something, highest of levels..

Advertisement
Advertisement
If not him, @SouthParkCane, @JayCane20 or @Brooklyndee would know I’d assume.
Long story less long it varies. I’m interested to see what it would look like at Miami with the money now in the program but I think the S&C department where I am now is a staff of 10 with the head S&C guy working 12+ hours a day. I’m sure at Bama or uga that staff is way bigger.

Advertisement
If not him, @SouthParkCane, @JayCane20 or @Brooklyndee would know I’d assume.
ACC status quo would be at least 2 paid assistants, one of which would probably specialize in speed and agility. The other is probably trying to groom into a S&C head role.

Then, you have 3-4 guys (ideally) that are either interns, a GA, or if you’re lucky and your name holds weight (strength coach name or program in general) maybe a volunteer or 2 trying to get his name out there and build a resumé.

Next level is adding the sports science person and having 3 paid assistants.

ACC status quo would be at least 2 paid assistants, one of which would probably specialize in speed and agility. The other is probably trying to groom into a S&C head role.

Then, you have 3-4 guys (ideally) that are either interns, a GA, or if you’re lucky and your name holds weight (strength coach name or program in general) maybe a volunteer or 2 trying to get his name out there and build a resumé.

Next level is adding the sports science person and having 3 paid assistants.
Thanks, Jay. So 10 people wouldn’t be shocking.

Comedy Central GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

Advertisement
Back