AAF new football league

Advertisement
The OC for Orlando is David Reaves, he used to coach under Spurrier at South Car, was also QB's coach at Tennessee when Kiffin was there & was QB/OC at USF with Taggart from 13-15 lol.

Michael Vick was supposed to be ATL's OC but he's wasn't able to commit to it full time. ATL is gonna need to find a QB because Chris Simms is basura.
I was just about to say that lol. Oh and that big WR Atlanta has named Jones...just found out why he didn’t make a team.

Agreed he's trash lol

I think once the league has another season or 2 to funnel in more undrafted FA's it'll be a higher quality.

Orlando's Offense looks good though, they look like a high level CUSA/AAC team lol
They also have a legit NFL guy throwing the ball lol and most of their guys were at D1 powerhouses to. I recognize a lot of names on that roster.

Advertisement
Btw this is really showing how hard it is to make it. There’s about 5-6 guys I’m watching and have literally said “he’s not good enough to make a roster?”. Gilbert is one, Rian Davis surprised me by being here, Bugg Howard, Jailen Marshall, Orlando DTs Orr and Banks.

Advertisement
I watched the San Diego - San Antonio game and enjoyed it. O Line play was sloppy both ways (to be expected) and San Diego's defensive backfield didn't seem particularly cohesive (also understandable) but overall I thought it was a solid watch for someone who likes to get into the grinders/tweeners/AAAA guys. They were genuinely excited to be there. Also wanted to add that shaving five seconds off of the play clock is just perfect.

Advertisement
Watched it last night and was pleasantly surprised. The uniforms just look so cheap. Logos are great and color scheme looks like crap. They need to fix that so they can market and merchandising

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back