AAF new football league

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the league, I think it has potential to be a legit stop gap league between college & the pro's, most of the players on all the teams are guys who have played D1 ball & used to play in the league.

Orlando's WR Jalin Marshall went to Oh St & was an undrafted FA with the Jets a couple years ago & the QB Garrett Gilbert went to Texas under Mack Brown, then transferred his Senior year to SMU with Chad Morris.

It's a game for hardcore Football fans, it'll never be able to compete with the NFL, but it gives some guys an opportunity to play if they don't make it in the league & gives potential coaches a good opportunity to learn on different levels.

But Spurrier really has that Orlando Offense humming lol

I like the league, I think it has potential to be a legit stop gap league between college & the pro's, most of the players on all the teams are guys who have played D1 ball & used to play in the league.

Orlando's WR Jalin Marshall went to Oh St & was an undrafted FA with the Jets a couple years ago & the QB Garrett Gilbert went to Texas under Mack Brown, then transferred his Senior year to SMU with Chad Morris.

It's a game for hardcore Football fans, it'll never be able to compete with the NFL, but it gives some guys an opportunity to play if they don't make it in the league & gives potential coaches a good opportunity to learn on different levels.

But Spurrier really has that Orlando Offense humming lol
Yea. College to the NFL is like jumping from Double A to pro baseball. Most will always need a stop in triple A and this league can act like it.

Advertisement
This is game 1.

If the league lasts for a couple years, I think it would be great competition for the NFL eventually.

But for game 1, the quality is pretty **** good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is game 1.

If the league lasts for a couple years, I think it would be great competition for the NFL eventually.

But for game 1, the quality is pretty **** good.
It will never compete with the NFL as long as it can't step it up financially. The NFL is run by 32 billionaires. The NFL also has star power. Star players will want more than the 8k, free education, and lifelong health insurance these players get for playing in this league.

Last edited:
Ole Spurrier is wearing a full cap - not his trade mark visor. My wife used to love to watch games he coached so she could LHAO when he would try to bury his visor in the turf.

The OC for Orlando is David Reaves, he used to coach under Spurrier at South Car, was also QB's coach at Tennessee when Kiffin was there & was QB/OC at USF with Taggart from 13-15 lol.

Michael Vick was supposed to be ATL's OC but he's wasn't able to commit to it full time. ATL is gonna need to find a QB because Chris Simms is basura.

The OC for Orlando is David Reaves, he used to coach under Spurrier at South Car, was also QB's coach at Tennessee when Kiffin was there & was QB/OC at USF with Taggart from 13-15 lol.

Michael Vick was supposed to be ATL's OC but he's wasn't able to commit to it full time. ATL is gonna need to find a QB because Chris Simms is basura.

Qb for Atlanta is ruining this game. He acts like he has 8 seconds to throw the ball

Advertisement
Back