AAF new football league

It’s on CBS guys....

West coast shows San Antonio whatevers vs. The San Diego fleet.

East shows Orlando Apollo’s vs. Atlanta legends.

Advertisement
I’m watching the San Diego, San Antonio game. Not a bad crowd honestly for this. Texans like their football. What’s the crowd like for the Orlando game?

Advertisement
I’m watching the San Diego, San Antonio game. Not a bad crowd honestly for this. Texans like their football. What’s the crowd like for the Orlando game?
Not bad. They play it at the Citrus bowl I think. You actually recognize names here. How about y’all over there?

Happy to have football, didn’t realize each team had “feeder” colleges, looks like all our players will be on orlando unless they pass, which is cool, makes it easier to follow alums and generate interest locally.

Watching. Giving it a whirl. It’s Football and not the XFL so we all win.

Edit: I have such a pet peeve with Home Football teams wearing White at home. I find it so ******* annoying. It drives me crazy with some of the NFL teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not bad. They play it at the Citrus bowl I think. You actually recognize names here. How about y’all over there?
I don’t really recognize anyone but I’m sure others on this board would. When they review a call, you get to actually see and listen to the guy reviewing it. That’s kind of cool. The game definitely seems faster pace than the nfl

FYI Tyriq McCord plays for Atlanta.

Ladarius Gunter and Anthony Moten play for Orlando.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta say something though. That big WR for Atlanta should be on a roster. Jones I think.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back