AAF new football league

nel352

Senior
Starts today. Most notable Cane may be Dennis Erickson. Anybody watching or will this be another failed attempt Big difference is this will be like a minor league with former NFL players hoping to resurrect their careers. Trent Richardson is one .

caneworld

Junior
With streaming services replacing cable channels, there is hope for all types of leagues...

TheEye

Junior
I may check it out. Unfortunately I'll have to use my ariel antenna because CBS makes you pay to stream via CBS All Access.

BeastMode

Junior
I may check it out. Unfortunately I'll have to use my ariel antenna because CBS makes you pay to stream via CBS All Access.
I have noticed that. Complete crap even if you have a cable subscription you have to pay. I just moved and I’m not picking up NBC and FOx clean at my new house. At some point I might have to pay for directv.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
I will probably give it a watch and if the product is good, I may continue. If it not so good...bye bye.

sebastian0

Freshman
8:00pm CBS has Atlanta Orlando showing or a west coast game... depending on your geography

hugohso

Freshman
I was expecting a running clock at least for the first and third quater, only stop for injury timeouts. But theyre are aiming for a shorter game at least, well see how much it accomplishes. I think overall some of the changes in the AAF, if well received, could make their way to the NFL