AAF new football league

nel352

Senior
Premium
Starts today. Most notable Cane may be Dennis Erickson. Anybody watching or will this be another failed attempt Big difference is this will be like a minor league with former NFL players hoping to resurrect their careers. Trent Richardson is one .

Advertisement
Kinda crazy how many names from the coaching staff to players they have in such a new league

Advertisement
Advertisement
I may check it out. Unfortunately I'll have to use my ariel antenna because CBS makes you pay to stream via CBS All Access.

I may check it out. Unfortunately I'll have to use my ariel antenna because CBS makes you pay to stream via CBS All Access.

I have noticed that. Complete crap even if you have a cable subscription you have to pay. I just moved and I’m not picking up NBC and FOx clean at my new house. At some point I might have to pay for directv.

Advertisement
I will probably give it a watch and if the product is good, I may continue. If it not so good...bye bye.

Advertisement
I was expecting a running clock at least for the first and third quater, only stop for injury timeouts. But theyre are aiming for a shorter game at least, well see how much it accomplishes. I think overall some of the changes in the AAF, if well received, could make their way to the NFL

Advertisement
Back