A step forward

NC State lost their QB and the backups are pretty impressive on how bad they are. Manny’s next big hurdle, playing well after a bye week just got a little easier.

Advertisement
Mentally - this was a HUGE win for these kids, man. During the game - I wasn’t happy at all. But after needing to defend 31 points on several platforms, I’m realizing how our expectations have change DRASTICALLY in 5 games after a HORRID 2020 season.

We scored 31 and motherfuggers are losing their *****. LMAO. Thank you, Lashlee. I fuggs with you. Thank you, Sir.

On to the next one. Congrats to our kids for overcoming a huge mental hurdle. Great win.

Advertisement
We can’t get open and that’s a problem. Our LT is a turn still and that’s a problem but we find a way to put points on the board and at the end of the day that’s what matters. Still, this should be what the depth chart should be though.

QB- King
RB- Chaney/Knighton
WR- Smith
WR- Redding
SLOT- Pope
TE- Brev
LT- Zion
LG- Clark
C- Gaynor
RG- Scaife
RT- Jarrid

DE- Jaelen
DE- Roche
DT- Silvera/
DT- JHH
OLB- Brooks
MLB- Flagg
Striker- Gil
CB- Blades JR
CB- Te’Cory
SS- Hall
FS- Bolden

Cam is too slow and needs a secondary role. We needs to get open on the outside. Zion is our best lineman and that’s our best combination of DTs and LBs. We would play so much better if they played instead of some seniority BS.
How far we have come, going from Zion needs to redshirt this year to being our best lineman.

It was a good win because its the type of game this program has been losing for 15 years.

Pitt sucks in the grand scheme of things in where we all want this program to be.

31 points isn't bad. The problem is the offense basically gave Pitt 10 points.

It was a good win because its the type of game this program has been losing for 15 years.

Pitt sucks in the grand scheme of things in where we all want this program to be.

This could’ve been G Tech 2019 all over again TBH, and Pitt minus starting Qb still substantially better than G Tech 2019.

We weathered the storm. King may have limitations but his leadership might be limitless.

4-1 is exactly where we wanted thought we could be at best when the new schedule dropped.

Advertisement
This could’ve be G Tech 2019 all over again TBH, and Pitt minus starting Qb still substantially better than G Tech 2019.

We weathered the storm. King may have limitations but leadership is limitless.

4-1 is exactly where we wanted thought we could be at best when the new schedule dropped.

PLUS I think Clemson game will be only game which we score under 30. How big of an improvement is that!?!?

And Clemson game may be only game we score under 30. That would be such an improvement....

Mentally - this was a HUGE win for these kids, man. During the game - I wasn’t happy at all. But after needing to defend 31 points on several platforms, I’m realizing how our expectations have change DRASTICALLY in 5 games after a HORRID 2020 season.

We scored 31 and motherfuggers are losing their *****. LMAO. Thank you, Lashlee. I fuggs with you. Thank you, Sir.

On to the next one. Congrats to our kids for overcoming a huge mental hurdle. Great win.

excellent perspective.

LOL at anybody who wants Bo Nix. First of all he would never leave. Second of all did you watch him vs SCAR. Joe Horn’s kid ate his lunch money

This could’ve been G Tech 2019 all over again TBH, and Pitt minus starting Qb still substantially better than G Tech 2019.

We weathered the storm. King may have limitations but his leadership might be limitless.

Yea it could have been. But just because you avoid disaster it doesn't mean its a great thing.

Its not the win we deserve but it's the win we need right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As sloppy as we played, I’m happy we won the way we did. Following up a huge game with a nooner usually leads to a loss. And tbh, before this year, this would have been a loss (and next week as well). Uva game will be very tough. We get past them, I’m liking our chances the rest of the way.
Amnesia around here. Last 6 years we drop this game. Sloppy or not we won. That's the end game. Everything else is a bunch of whining little girls that their lipgloss doesn't have glitter in it.

King is who he is, coming back wont change that.. His best bet at NFL is slot.. No film next year is gonna change that outlook
I dont agree with this at all. He is on a new team with new WR to throw it. We had covid lock down and no spring practice. I don't think he will ever be Brady but a full offseason with Lashlee, maybe so new players at WR and also the ones who have getting better. Could make a difference.

Advertisement
Back