A Question about Bryce Young

Advertisement
Young man is deadly accurate. It won't matter though they'll soften us up with the running game, we'll start blitzing like crazy and we'll hope our guys are good in single coverage. If he's gotta throw it and has time, he can place the ball anywhere on the field.

I saw a few comments about him scrambling and running. That isn't his game and if that happens, it might be to our advantage.
Yeah I was wondering where all this talk about him being a scrambler came from. Is it because hes a black QB? LOL. That isnt his game at all. He can if need be as hes not Mac Jones but hes no D'Eriq King either.

Advertisement
BoB is a better QB coach than coordinator
Word.
The players at PSU made him look amazing for 2 years and he was running an RPO with that TE down the seam. So essentially stop the RB who ended up being a 1st rounder or stope the TE who needed up being a 1st rounder, of which neither he recruited.
In the NFL the Texans, with all the great players everywhere, underperformed consistently and the locker room was a mess.
I don't know, hopefully he gets in his own way haha

Would it be possible to have a 24-hr moratorium on Alabama sperm gargling.

I’m asking in all seriousness.

I know it’s hard for some of you front running ladyboys, but it would give the rest of us a nice break.

We all know how good they are and what a nearly impossible uphill battle Miami faces.

But a break from reading the incessant crimson sword swallowing sure would be nice.
But they good !

The kid has 22 career pass attempts at the college level in mop up duty... Nobody has seen him play. LOL. What you did in HS doesnt count in games like this.

In those 22 snaps he looked pretty **** solid. I know he’s a 5 star that Saban has said nothing but good things about, but definitely shouldn’t overlook this dude as we whoop Bama. 😂

In those 22 snaps he looked pretty **** solid. I know he’s a 5 star that Saban has said nothing but good things about, but definitely shouldn’t overlook this dude as we whoop Bama. 😂
like a boss win GIF

Advertisement
Take one for the team Carter. This is when we'll need your signature targeting move.

Yeah, but Carter has to make it count!

After the QB goes down, pile on and give him the business - a couple finger jabs, lots of ear pulling, have a mouthful of tobacco juice and dribble it in his face, elbows to the ribs, snatch a couple full choke wedgies, and keep it up until the refs pull him off.

We won't need him for App. State.

But we'll have to get him into Witness Protection to get him out of the stadium.

Advertisement
Back