A Question about Bryce Young

Advertisement
This is a what College Football News said about us:

"
No. 16 Miami
Miami is just renting this space. In a perfect world, the Coaches Poll – and all polls – don’t punish teams for losing to the star of stars. Alabama is the overwhelming No. 1 in the Coaches Poll, it’s going to win the opener by a gajillion, and that means the Canes will end up where it probably should be preseason rankings-wise – around 25 – going into week number two.

Bulletin board material??

This is a what College Football News said about us:

"
No. 16 Miami
Miami is just renting this space. In a perfect world, the Coaches Poll – and all polls – don’t punish teams for losing to the star of stars. Alabama is the overwhelming No. 1 in the Coaches Poll, it’s going to win the opener by a gajillion, and that means the Canes will end up where it probably should be preseason rankings-wise – around 25 – going into week number two.

Bulletin board material??

They must have watched the UNC and OSU game

Would it be possible to have a 24-hr moratorium on Alabama sperm gargling.

I’m asking in all seriousness.

I know it’s hard for some of you front running ladyboys, but it would give the rest of us a nice break.

We all know how good they are and what a nearly impossible uphill battle Miami faces.

But a break from reading the incessant crimson sword swallowing sure would be nice.
Swords ain’t what’s being swallowed.

If Miami wins, it will be the first nail in Saban’s coffin. He has had a great run and all champs either retire on top or start taking losses.
People have been talking about nails in his coffin since he lost to Jonny Manziel......he's won a few since. And he's signed up for quite a few more years with the best class ever this year. Wish we had these problems.

Advertisement
Thats a fair statement but you have alot of older very experienced grown men on the dline. They should not be getting pushed around. LB is a different story tho.
I don't see how this is the case.....we had two draft picks last year and couldn't stop UNC and others from running all over. We still have no Lbs and our DEs quite honestly scare me. One guy hasn't played and the other's best year is like 4.5 sacks. We are going to need to be very creative and that secondary has to be really good at 1:1 cause i doubt we can stop anyone running with our LBs...... Our offense should be damned good so i hope we can outscore folks. I just don't see how 5-6 years into Manny's time at miami we have no LBs.

Answer: Yes he is a quiche eating beta twink who has stated publically he touches himself while listening to Celine Dion re-mixes.

Canes roll by 28+.

Advertisement
I don't see how this is the case.....we had two draft picks last year and couldn't stop UNC and others from running all over. We still have no Lbs and our DEs quite honestly scare me. One guy hasn't played and the other's best year is like 4.5 sacks. We are going to need to be very creative and that secondary has to be really good at 1:1 cause i doubt we can stop anyone running with our LBs...... Our offense should be damned good so i hope we can outscore folks. I just don't see how 5-6 years into Manny's time at miami we have no LBs.
From the tone of your posts (#45 & #46), we should shut the program down. There is ZERO chance of an upset even though upsets happen, just not in the Hurricanes orbit. Am I right? :unsure:

This may just be the best secondary Bama faces this year…. We have a ton of talent there and experience to boot. I think there are some small speed concerns but top to bottom the DB room is loaded. If Saban is smart, and he is a genius, I see him giving Young an easy start. The questions on our defense is our DEs and LBs. run the ball and prove that we can stop them is how I see it unfolding.

I don’t question TROB at all..my question is how much consistent pressure can we create upfront. Even tho Bryce is young and even tho the talent around him is relatively new..if we don’t win First and 2nd down and create pressure Bryce and the talent around him can win a ball game..and TBH in this particular matchup our best Defense may be our Offense
I like our dline. They're grown men. Idt they're as athletic as last yea
Baker is gone, another year in the system, & the big thing our fanbase forgets. GUYS IMPROVE!!!

Advertisement
Animated GIF
Karate Kid Sweep The Leg GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Gotta stop the run. If they are in 2nd and short all night, Young will settle in and pick us apart. Really hope Schoop helps get Manny out of the habit of making pedestrian and/or new starters look like Heisman winners.

Young man is deadly accurate. It won't matter though they'll soften us up with the running game, we'll start blitzing like crazy and we'll hope our guys are good in single coverage. If he's gotta throw it and has time, he can place the ball anywhere on the field.

I saw a few comments about him scrambling and running. That isn't his game and if that happens, it might be to our advantage.

Gotta stop the run. If they are in 2nd and short all night, Young will settle in and pick us apart. Really hope Schoop helps get Manny out of the habit of making pedestrian and/or new starters look like Heisman winners.

This guy will be a Heisman hopeful one day though unlike all the others you're talking about from the past.

Advertisement
Back