A Question about Bryce Young

Advertisement
Will we be able to stop them on defense? Right now I’m pretty confident our secondary can hang but our line needs to be able to provide pressure up front if not that’s gonna cause us to walk out DB ups. Aside from that will we be able to run against their backers. It’s not going to be a cake walk for sure but if there ever was a chance, this would be it.

Will we be able to stop them on defense? Right now I’m pretty confident our secondary can hang but our line needs to be able to provide pressure up front if not that’s gonna cause us to walk out DB ups. Aside from that will we be able to run against their backers. It’s not going to be a cake walk for sure but if there ever was a chance, this would be it.
If we can somehow someway stop/limit the run, we gots a chance.

If Miami wins, it will be the first nail in Saban’s coffin. He has had a great run and all champs either retire on top or start taking losses.
giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
Reality is he will be seeing his first live bullets vs a defense that has a potential to create alot of chaos. You guys are really downplaying what a TROB coached secondary can make this defense.
I’m more concerned about the run game and Bryce’s ability to make plays with his feet. Trob’s players may not have a chance to shine if our run game is what it’s been these last years under Manny.

If there was ever an opportunity for Miami to beat Bama in the past 13 years this is the chance. Our senior QB vs their Freshman. They just lost 6 first rounders. And if Miami does win ESPN will pass it down as not a big deal 2 days later. If Miami wins it does not mean we are back. We just took advantage of a young team. I am ok with that. If we lose then that was expected. So lets just win the game.
Nah, the media always has the ‘Miami is back’ campaign on speed dial. Every time we show an sort of life, the media is all over it. We just manage to **** the bed every single time.

Need to lock down Young in the run/scramble. If we have pressure up front and flush him out and cover his outlet options, hopefully our LBs can cover the RB and the other can pick up and spy Young. If the LB can be fast enough to give little to no yards when he ticks it under his arm, we should be in good shape.

Advertisement
When Manny called plays, how did we do against dual threat QBs?

I remember the UVA qb, and Syracuse had a game with a QB who took about 85 hits (tough as nails).

Advertisement
I’m more concerned about the run game and Bryce’s ability to make plays with his feet. Trob’s players may not have a chance to shine if our run game is what it’s been these last years under Manny.
Thats a fair statement but you have alot of older very experienced grown men on the dline. They should not be getting pushed around. LB is a different story tho.

That young man has the juice..I’m definitely not guna overplay the new coordinator/new QB narrative. That’s too lazy. Bamas system is their system. No matter who the OC is they run what they run. My question with Bama isn’t Bryce..it’s what they have to replace around Bryce

Reality is he will be seeing his first live bullets vs a defense that has a potential to create alot of chaos. You guys are really downplaying what a TROB coached secondary can make this defense.
I don’t question TROB at all..my question is how much consistent pressure can we create upfront. Even tho Bryce is young and even tho the talent around him is relatively new..if we don’t win First and 2nd down and create pressure Bryce and the talent around him can win a ball game..and TBH in this particular matchup our best Defense may be our Offense

Advertisement
Some of y’all have a confused sense of reality.

Saban ain’t going anywhere and no this is not the beginning of the end for him. Bryce is a very good mobile QB. Will he better than Jalen, Tua, or Mac? Not sure. But he’s got a pretty high floor and an even higher ceiling.
Everyone has an opinion....

We need to get pressure from the interior line without losing our gap responsibilities. Also get our hands up and make it tough for young. When he did play last year he had a tough time dealing with pressure compared to Jones and took a higher percentage of sacks. He's athletic but he's not looking to run unless there's no option. Let's stay in our rush lanes,keep him in the pocket and get our hands on some balls.

Would it be possible to have a 24-hr moratorium on Alabama sperm gargling.

I’m asking in all seriousness.

I know it’s hard for some of you front running ladyboys, but it would give the rest of us a nice break.

We all know how good they are and what a nearly impossible uphill battle Miami faces.

But a break from reading the incessant crimson sword swallowing sure would be nice.

Advertisement
Back