A possible solution to our offense

I'll bother to respond a lil further. People like you who here one side of the coin always wanna express your opinions. That's fine. But when are people like you ever gonna have the kids backs? It's always staff is this staff deserves that because they work at miami. I used to think like you. Well when a staff deserves that respect they get it fully. That staff promises the world to these kids in return for 3-5 years of unquestioned loyalty. I played for a staff that understood ourselves and our families were placing ALL our trust into the staffs hands. To always have our backs in all circumstances so long as we didnt do anything to lose that faith. It's a two way street. I was 2 time all conference 1 time first team all american 1 time second team all American and butch always rewarded that with his all as well. Chuck ALWAYS had our back. You wanna know what transpires here now? I'm not gonna put kids names into this. Speaking on one kid. Since hes came here hes had a gun pulled on him 5 times all on campus. 2 times by teammates,2 times at a party & 1 time by a coach... Hes been in 2 fights with staff members 1 time by his position coach and one time s & c. He gets death threats through text messages and all his social media on a regular basis. Social media is the devil you may say & theres not much that can be done. Well normal procedure when you notify staff of these things is a investigation is done & precautions are taken to ensure kids safety... Well with this staph none of that occurs. It's on the kid solely and that's happened with quite a few kids here now. I do more for this university than yall will ever know and I'm proud to be in the position where I can give back in anyway to the university that entitled me to live my best life for generations to come. But because I love my university doesnt mean I have to love this staph or any other. You need to earn that respect. So while people like you judge people you know nothing about and speak on what anyone tells kids, you should realize theirs two sides to every coin & usually the one you see is only a glimpse of reality. The staph here is flat out toxic & I'm never gonna support that. Some good people but a rotten core.
I mean -- I absolutely agree with your post, although im very skeptical of the details... but i don't care to get into that because it should not reside on an internet message board and I hope mods remove it.

But regardless, your post has nothing to do with my original statement. I didn't say you needed to support the staff. You can raise money for billboards, protest, etc all you want without wishing death on the coaching staff...on the internet!

Advertisement
The odds of our staff being able to identify a genius to make the offense better are very low. Orgeron got very lucky the way everything came together.

Exactly. It was outlier supreme. Orgeron was being ripped for hiring old coaches. The previous passing game coordinator was 74 years old. He was only on a one-year contract and retired at the end of 2018. That opened the door for Orgeron to look around. He wanted someone to run the spread. They had the local knowledge advantage with Brady at the Saints. Orgeron remembered Brady from the prior summer when a few Saints assistants talked to the LSU coaching staff about offense.

Decades ago the Canes had the local advantage in Howard Schnellenberger, a guy who had coached here and wanted to live here. Not identical situations but local always helps.

There's nothing in Brady's background to indicate he would succeed like this. The guy was coaching linebackers at William and Mary not too many years ago. Then graduate assistant at Penn State.

Brady was very young and very smart. Those are two aspects I would prioritize, as opposed to obvious resume. I have mentioned that many times. I have never understood why key coaching positions are primarily restricted to 40s through 60s.

Find a young guy and gamble on greatness. That was the Al Davis philosophy and he based it on his own experience. Davis was hired as Raiders head coach at 33 years old.

Y’all really believe this ****!? A man that hides behind anonymous screen names is claiming a coach pulled a gun on a player and everyone is just like “yep that sounds right, a guy on a forum said it so it must be true”.
I dont hide behind ****. Anyone who has anything to do with this program knows who I am. Truth sucks when it doesnt fit the narrative

Advertisement
I mean -- I absolutely agree with your post, although im very skeptical of the details... but i don't care to get into that because it should not reside on an internet message board and I hope mods remove it.

But regardless, your post has nothing to do with my original statement. I didn't say you needed to support the staff. You can raise money for billboards, protest, etc all you want without wishing death on the coaching staff...on the internet!
Bruh you seem like you're probably a bright dude. Most on here I wouldnt give that same modicum of respect towards. Being bright maybe you should apply context. It's called a joke. Quite possibly it's a joke in bad humor. Flat out not funny and that's fine. But I say what I say when I say it because I amuse myself. You and anyone else can take things how you choose. But obviously its humor. Big difference between wishing death on someone and speaking a joke... now stubblefield on the other hand I do wish death on him. See I clarified that. No humor there. That dude and all his lineage are ******* & fvck boys. Just sayin.

You can't fix Enos. He's not just stubborn, he's dumb. Think about it, he wants to do the best he can and he thinks what he's doing is the best Miami can do.

Advertisement
P.S.U. BAYLOR DUKE LACROSSE US GYMNASTICS... INFORMATION IS POWER.

I see your point somewhat...And I'll defer to you. But those situations all seem different than this. There isn't rape involved. This sounds like disagreements leading to fights?

I'm just saying, shouldn't be on a public board...you sound like you have deep roots in the program. Isn't there someone you can approach that isn't on a public message board? Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Here is what Manny can do if he doesn’t want to fire Enos:

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.

Trying to light a fire with water will eventually work.

Advertisement
Enos never runs the ball so we really dont know. Deejay averaged only 11.5 carries a game. Thats pathetic for a guy that likes to call play action every play.

It's weird, everywhere else Enos has called plays (Ark CMU) he ran a big 10 style run/play action power I offense.

Then he comes here and.........

Guy needs to be fired.

Spread looks and 70 pt. Teams put tons of pressure on your defense. I dont think there is anyway this "spread" offense you guys keep crying about is coming with a defensive minded HC.........

And I agree with Manny on this one

Here is what Manny can do if he doesn’t want to fire Enos:

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.

Fire all the MAC coaches who Manny allowed Enos to hire.

Advertisement
The groupthink crowd jumped all over the OP. Whether you agree or not, its a suggestion that is at least viable for a discussion.

I see your point somewhat...And I'll defer to you. But those situations all seem different than this. There isn't rape involved. This sounds like disagreements leading to fights?

I'm just saying, shouldn't be on a public board...you sound like you have deep roots in the program. Isn't there someone you can approach that isn't on a public message board? Agree to disagree.
Yeah. Guess you can say I got deep roots. I wont bring it up again. But keeping things like this in house is how kids end up in far bigger issues. This isnt the world most of us are used to. Where you disagree & if it's an issue throw knuckles etc. This world disagreements lead towards death. Yes it's an extreme but people these days shoot first. Especially when you involve fear.

Yeah. Guess you can say I got deep roots. I wont bring it up again. But keeping things like this in house is how kids end up in far bigger issues. This isnt the world most of us are used to. Where you disagree & if it's an issue throw knuckles etc. This world disagreements lead towards death. Yes it's an extreme but people these days shoot first. Especially when you involve fear.

Ya I didn't mean to downplay the fact i'm disgusted by it and obv agree with what you said. Just think it's rough on a public message board.

Fire all the MAC coaches who Manny allowed Enos to hire.

I have no idea why Diaz gave Enos this leeway...It is plain to see that Barry isn't recruiting his position AT ALL. And that Enos doesn't want to scheme around a terrible OL, so those two factors together are a recipe for disaster. And Stubblefield just flat out ignores Sofla WR.

Advertisement
Back