A possible solution to our offense

95C212FC-607C-4874-9EDD-F924540FAB21.gif

Advertisement
Only possible solution for this team is a massive accident while bussing it to the walk on bowl. Players notified staff is all dead.

Sad some of our kids have people like you in their ear.

Then we act like it's the current generation being soft. But in fact it's the kid's mentors and family members wishing harm on their coaches.

Only possible solution for this team is a massive accident while bussing it to the walk on bowl. Players notified staff is all dead.
So you think no changes?! Enos stubborn so the idea of co-oc is wild. He’ll walk out. I’m sure Enos working on his backplan.

Advertisement
So you think no changes?! Enos stubborn so the idea of co-oc is wild. He’ll walk out. I’m sure Enos working on his backplan.
I think there is a possibility that Enos might leave for another job, Enos strikes me as the type of guy to think he’s too good for this sinking ship. Even though he’s a humongous problem himself.

Advertisement
Here is what Manny can do if he doesn’t want to fire Enos:

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.
conan2.gif

I’m sure there’s a former LATech or Central Michigan offensive guru who can lend his expertise.

I think there is a possibility that Enos might leave for another job, Enos strikes me as the type of guy to think he’s too good for this sinking ship. Even though he’s a humongous problem himself.
Enos to FAU would be a dream come true.

Advertisement
Sad some of our kids have people like you in their ear.

Then we act like it's the current generation being soft. But in fact it's the kid's mentors and family members wishing harm on their coaches.
Nah. I used to take offense to yalls comments. Now I realize people like you are simply born losers and the reason you have no level of pride in this program is because you have no pride in yourself... you started dying the day you were born... is what it is.

What he can do is recruit offensive lineman. How come I always read about b some 4 or 5 star running back and 2 and barely 3 star lineman? The only recruiting news I want to see is 4 and 5 star OL and DTs.

You think Chad Morris wants any part of this though? Miami is a sinking ship, Manny has one more season tops. Could you imagine though... hiring Morris for OC/QBs and Addazio for OL/Running OC??? Talk about your turn around in a season.
Offer enough money & just about any coach that's not at LSU, Clemson, Okla, or Oh St would come here to turn this offense around.

Graham Harrell is about to be the highest paid OC in college football just based off this season with USC improving their offense from being in the low 50's last year to having the 5th ranked passing offense & in the mid 20's in YPP.

You offer an OC $800K - $1mill to come here & transform our offense and they'll catapult their career. There's plenty of Spread guys out there that would jump at the opportunity to coach all the weapons we have on this offense, the only reason why people think none of them ever wanna come here is because we simply never offer them.

We've been deathly loyal to running the Pro style so everybody just thinks it's impossible for us to run another style, all Diaz has to do is grow some balls & quit being a fckin moron & go hire a Spread OC.

If he doesn't he's gonna go out like Taggart did, he'll be outta here quick if he doesn't fix this offense & sticking with Enox is only going to expedite the process.

Advertisement
unless manny is removed then its pointless.

team is a mess in every facet, hiring a passing game coordinator isnt going to do ****.

Offer enough money & just about any coach that's not at LSU, Clemson, Okla, or Oh St would come here to turn this offense around.

Graham Harrell is about to be the highest paid OC in college football just based off this season with USC improving their offense from being in the low 50's last year to having the 5th ranked passing offense & in the mid 20's in YPP.

You offer an OC $800K - $1mill to come here & transform our offense and they'll catapult their career. There's plenty of Spread guys out there that would jump at the opportunity to coach all the weapons we have on this offense, the only reason why people think none of them ever wanna come here is because we simply never offer them.

We've been deathly loyal to running the Pro style so everybody just thinks it's impossible for us to run another style, all Diaz has to do is grow some balls & quit being a fckin moron & go hire a Spread OC.

If he doesn't he's gonna go out like Taggart did, he'll be outta here quick if he doesn't fix this offense & sticking with Enox is only going to expedite the process.
These people take new lows on every week. It's always been phone calls from staff we need help with this help with that. Well except for two staff members 3 if you include brooke I ain't answering those calls anymore. Well this week I had to have players calling me saying I'm hosting such and such can you help us with this and help us with that. Since I love my university even though I hate this staff I get them comped everywhere, I get them introduced to everyone,party with everyone etc. Tickets to this and that. But if there was anyway I could salvage anybrespect for the staph it died with them making kids make those phone calls cause their too uncomfortable to deal with the situation caused. Lame.

Nah. I used to take offense to yalls comments. Now I realize people like you are simply born losers and the reason you have no level of pride in this program is because you have no pride in yourself... you started dying the day you were born... is what it is.
you just wished death on someone via an internet post and i'm the loser? 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back