A possible solution to our offense

ST26

ST26
Here is what Manny can do if he doesn’t want to fire Enos:

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.

Advertisement

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.
He can fire Enos.

Advertisement

I think we should hire quality control consultants for each of our coaches. You know, a second opinion for everything they do before they make a decision. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Advertisement
First, we don’t have a Joe Borrow. Second, we have Mammy and Penos. Delusional to think this group of muppets can coach up anything other than what we’ve seen this season. As I recall, I think we had more talent than any team we played (remembering discussion and analysis before the UF game). This is what we get with these clowns. Most teams develop over the season. Not us.

It clearly worked for LSU. They changed their entire scheme and went from the 50th offense to number 1.
The odds of our staff being able to identify a genius to make the offense better are very low. Orgeron got very lucky the way everything came together.

Passing coordinator? For the guy who abandons the run? We need a passing coordinator and running coordinator. Anos doesn’t know shiit

Advertisement
First, we don’t have a Joe Borrow. Second, we have Mammy and Penos. Delusional to think this group of muppets can coach up anything other than what we’ve seen this season. As I recall, I think we had more talent than any team we played (remembering discussion and analysis before the UF game). This is what we get with these clowns. Most teams develop over the season. Not us.
Look at Joe burrows stats last season compared to this year. He was an average qb at best last season. This new system he is in is helping him put up video game numbers

Advertisement
We said the same about Folden and others....if we just hire this guy or that guy and everything will magically get fixed ...

the very fact they hired losers initially that they now can't or don't want to fire, is what i am concerned about

We constantly hire HCs that can't seem to hire right assistants...

Last edited:
Look at Joe burrows stats last season compared to this year. He was an average qb at best last season. This new system he is in is helping him put up video game numbers
True, but LSU as a team before the Burrow improvement was > than us. Plus, as I said, the muppets we have posing as coaches suck. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back