A possible solution to our offense

Advertisement
It clearly worked for LSU. They changed their entire scheme and went from the 50th offense to number 1.
Did u watch the sec championship game burrow had all day back there that is the biggest difference not coaching

Boo Boo.png

you just wished death on someone via an internet post and i'm the loser? 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Enos never runs the ball so we really dont know. Deejay averaged only 11.5 carries a game. Thats pathetic for a guy that likes to call play action every play.

That very first time Enos called a play-action pass on third and a mile against Florida's pass rush, i knew right then he wasn't the guy. I thought "This guy can't possibly be THAT tone-deaf". I still held out hope that maybe that was just a brainfart. Nope it wasn't, that's just him. Smdh 😑

Last edited:
Here is what Manny can do if he doesn’t want to fire Enos:

He can hire a passing game coordinator to work with Enos. LSU did the same this season. They hired Joe Brady from the saints and now their offense is number one in the country. By doing this, it will allow Enos to continue to develop the qbs.
Lol ... no.

If manny doesn’t want to fire a coordinator who can’t coordinate, then te solution is manny should be fired.

Advertisement
But they didn’t have an huge issue with their o-line and at least could decently run the football. We can’t do anything well on O.

Our offensive line has been trash in many games, true. But their are ways to mask a bad Olines deficiencies. Namely, quick-hitting runs and passes, and a healthy dose of wr screens & rb draws every series. And you have to stick with the rungame even when its getting stuffed. Enos rarely does any of these.

The problem with our O has also been play selection which at times is downright baffling. As soon as he saw how bad the line was against UF he should've removed ALL 7step drop passes and runs from the playbook, period. And 5 step PA drops from the shotgun on third & long is downright idiotic.

Sad some of our kids have people like you in their ear.

Then we act like it's the current generation being soft. But in fact it's the kid's mentors and family members wishing harm on their coaches.
I'll bother to respond a lil further. People like you who here one side of the coin always wanna express your opinions. That's fine. But when are people like you ever gonna have the kids backs? It's always staff is this staff deserves that because they work at miami. I used to think like you. Well when a staff deserves that respect they get it fully. That staff promises the world to these kids in return for 3-5 years of unquestioned loyalty. I played for a staff that understood ourselves and our families were placing ALL our trust into the staffs hands. To always have our backs in all circumstances so long as we didnt do anything to lose that faith. It's a two way street. I was 2 time all conference 1 time first team all american 1 time second team all American and butch always rewarded that with his all as well. Chuck ALWAYS had our back. You wanna know what transpires here now? I'm not gonna put kids names into this. Speaking on one kid. Since hes came here hes had a gun pulled on him 5 times all on campus. 2 times by teammates,2 times at a party & 1 time by a coach... Hes been in 2 fights with staff members 1 time by his position coach and one time s & c. He gets death threats through text messages and all his social media on a regular basis. Social media is the devil you may say & theres not much that can be done. Well normal procedure when you notify staff of these things is a investigation is done & precautions are taken to ensure kids safety... Well with this staph none of that occurs. It's on the kid solely and that's happened with quite a few kids here now. I do more for this university than yall will ever know and I'm proud to be in the position where I can give back in anyway to the university that entitled me to live my best life for generations to come. But because I love my university doesnt mean I have to love this staph or any other. You need to earn that respect. So while people like you judge people you know nothing about and speak on what anyone tells kids, you should realize theirs two sides to every coin & usually the one you see is only a glimpse of reality. The staph here is flat out toxic & I'm never gonna support that. Some good people but a rotten core.

Advertisement
Don't even bother responding to these dip****s.

And thanks for posting a bit about what's currently going on.

I'll bother to respond a lil further. People like you who here one side of the coin always wanna express your opinions. That's fine. But when are people like you ever gonna have the kids backs? It's always staff is this staff deserves that because they work at miami. I used to think like you. Well when a staff deserves that respect they get it fully. That staff promises the world to these kids in return for 3-5 years of unquestioned loyalty. I played for a staff that understood ourselves and our families were placing ALL our trust into the staffs hands. To always have our backs in all circumstances so long as we didnt do anything to lose that faith. It's a two way street. I was 2 time all conference 1 time first team all american 1 time second team all American and butch always rewarded that with his all as well. Chuck ALWAYS had our back. You wanna know what transpires here now? I'm not gonna put kids names into this. Speaking on one kid. Since hes came here hes had a gun pulled on him 5 times all on campus. 2 times by teammates,2 times at a party & 1 time by a coach... Hes been in 2 fights with staff members 1 time by his position coach and one time s & c. He gets death threats through text messages and all his social media on a regular basis. Social media is the devil you may say & theres not much that can be done. Well normal procedure when you notify staff of these things is a investigation is done & precautions are taken to ensure kids safety... Well with this staph none of that occurs. It's on the kid solely and that's happened with quite a few kids here now. I do more for this university than yall will ever know and I'm proud to be in the position where I can give back in anyway to the university that entitled me to live my best life for generations to come. But because I love my university doesnt mean I have to love this staph or any other. You need to earn that respect. So while people like you judge people you know nothing about and speak on what anyone tells kids, you should realize theirs two sides to every coin & usually the one you see is only a glimpse of reality. The staph here is flat out toxic & I'm never gonna support that. Some good people but a rotten core.

Last edited:

A coach? Wild stuff smh

Advertisement

Mods can we delete this???? Not sure this needs to be on here a week before we have 15+ early enrollees coming on board?

Not asking for names or anything, but just curious, is that coach still on staff?

Advertisement
Back