A note on Zion Nelson

Advertisement
Is this guy gonna play?
I am told he looks phenomenal doing football movements and is expected to be full-go in camp.

step brothers dale GIF

Fred Armisen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just want to know how and when did his injury accelerate to his football career being in question

Advertisement
Is this guy gonna play?
didnt he say hes not gonna be ready for the season or hes still working his way back at interviews? I can't remember which or what it was. there was an update in here when he said it. I think he went off script and said his injury news before CIA agent Mario and his Smurf Dennis Smith could debrief him

you can't talk about injuries. they will nuke your account bc you mentioned something that occurs in a contact sport but do not want anyone to know.

Your account? That should be the least of your worries. The athletic office found out once that I was curious about some post nasal drip issues I had heard about for Alex Gall and I've been running like Robert Dean in Enemy of the State ever since.

Advertisement
didnt he say hes not gonna be ready for the season or hes still working his way back at interviews? I can't remember which or what it was. there was an update in here when he said it. I think he went off script and said his injury news before CIA agent Mario and his Smurf Dennis Smith could debrief him
blah............reality check was what our Center Matt Lee said while holding his tongue.....really..topic verbotten......
My take......... Zion is a Cane and will forever be a Cane, but he will not play another game at our U......his health and future means more than football, and hey a degree from the U in the right places can do very well.........thank you........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your account? That should be the least of your worries. The athletic office found out once that I was curious about some post nasal drip issues I had heard about for Alex Gall and I've been running like Robert Dean in Enemy of the State ever since.
We will know the truth about captured UFOs and ‘biologicals’ before we know the truth about Zion Nelson.

Advertisement
Back