A note on Zion Nelson

View as article
Never been to TX outside of the airport in Dallas. American Airlines sucks but it’s the preferred airlines of the govt (lowest bidder)! Got stuck there twice for 12 hours going to Socorro NM and back to Nashville. Never again
IRTB and PRSBI are a good time.

Advertisement
We’ve had a few botched surgeries around here over the past 5 or so years. Citizens was botched
This guy spews constant bad information. Last year it was "Mario does not jive with young black coaches" then Mario proceeds to again add those type of coaches to the RB and WR rooms.

This guy spews constant bad information. Last year it was "Mario does not jive with young black coaches" then Mario proceeds to again add those type of coaches to the RB and WR rooms.
I forgot the LB position as well.

Never been to TX outside of the airport in Dallas. American Airlines sucks but it’s the preferred airlines of the govt (lowest bidder)! Got stuck there twice for 12 hours going to Socorro NM and back to Nashville. Never again

I can one up you.

My son had a tournament in Dallas a few years ago. Not only did his buddy (who I was responsible for) get his ACL snapped, but we also got stuck in a freezing hotel for almost a week without power.

The whole ******* city shut down, man. No food, no heat, no lights, nada. Everything was closed - even gas stations. All for a 1/2 inch of snow and freezing weather. Apparently, it was a historic event. Never again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back