A note on Landon Ibieta

Advertisement
Go post (or better yet scan thread)in the Quan Lee thread if you need info…

Back to the point this kid tested great and seems like Lashlee and Likens REALLY wanted to lock him down…

gotta imagine this is a solid commit since hes made it known he’s very close with Rodgers
Thanks @DMoney….It was mentioned in this thread that’s why I asked.
He said he wasn’t taking visits after he committed and then went to ucf for a visit and posted something about making a decision too quickly
Ahhhhhhhh thank you brother!!! I wasn’t tracking that and appreciate the knowledge.

Faster 40 & shuttle than I thought he'd have. Some may think we push Quan out now but I like taking this kid since it can help put pressure on Horton/Gibson to make their decisions a bit faster so we know where we truly are in respect to our receiver board sooner than later. If we get one of them we have flexibility but if we strike out on both our leverage is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
First rule of comparing players is they must be the same color, no matter if their games are comparable
**** I heard from my cousins' cats' neighbors' sister that Jake Garcia has been showing flashes and is switching to WR cause of the comparisons to Berrios :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back