A note on Landon Ibieta

Advertisement
Ibieta tested earlier this year. The numbers aren’t publicly available, but colleges can access them through a paid service. Here are the results:

5’11 5/8, 182 lbs
4.51 forty (laser)
4.03 shuttle
37 inch vert

@Lance Roffers

Do you still keep a database of testing numbers? I’d like to know who this compares to.

Advertisement
We can work with that.

Office Space Coffee GIF

Advertisement
I'll be honest. I don't quite understand the move, but I do like him more than Lee. With limited space, I didn't think we would take more than 2 wideouts and out big fish are still out there. Again, I do like this kid more than Lee and those numbers are top tier. Thanks.

...we NEED Gibson.

They have 3 Wr commits (2 4 star, 1 3 star) in the boat already so could be a numbers thing. His recruitment is going to take off so we’ll see what happens with Lsu.
Its classic LSU though where they swoop in late for a kid that's a lock late that picks up steam. I like the kid a lot but no chance I'm trusting he sticks imo when LSU comes back calling

Advertisement
I'll be honest. I don't quite understand the move, but I do like him more than Lee. With limited space, I didn't think we would take more than 2 wideouts and out big fish are still out there. Again, I do like this kid more than Lee and those numbers are top tier. Thanks.
...we NEED Gibson.
It’s been mentioned taking 3 WRs and honestly I had the same thought but the way we used to recruit or view it as fans (next year are so many studs) and then next year comes and we strike out and have bad depth. It will all work itself out, transfers, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@DMoney did I miss something on Quan Lee? What happened? I didn’t know there was any funny business afoot….
Go post (or better yet scan thread)in the Quan Lee thread if you need info…

Back to the point this kid tested great and seems like Lashlee and Likens REALLY wanted to lock him down…

gotta imagine this is a solid commit since hes made it known he’s very close with Rodgers

Advertisement
Back