A must listen!

I said this earlier this morning, long before this video, but I believe Nunez. And this is no knock against Cribby or anyone, but I believe Nunez, because I’ve been in his shoes before (not as an AD, but withdrawing from a much bigger job that had a disfuncional culture when I was leading candidate).

I think he was dead honest when it leaked that he pulled out due to lack of leadership and chaos at Miami. Before he was at New Mexico State, he was an assistant AD at LSU so ge knows what the infrastructure should look like. And if you’re happy where you are why risk that for a culture that’s seemingly behind the 8 ball? And you can see it clearly because there is no clear communication strategy. Lewis everywhere, and now Miami has allowed local and National media to hijack the narrative. Makes no sense!

He’s an up an coming AD and he’d be putting his career on the line by risking all and going to a dysfunctional organization. This guy will have plenty of AD opportunities in the next few years.

Big risk going somewhere that can stain and stunt your career.

Im just a random dude on a message board - no insider - but if I were in his shoes, and based on what I’ve seen from this program and admin the last 20 years, it’s what I’d do. I’d back out too without any real iron clad assurances
The good news is, we’ll find out soon enough what’s really been going on behind the scenes.

Advertisement
I said last night that “people “ were getting info from Nunez’s camp and were wrong. Nunez’s own people were on this board and agreed he wasn’t the plan A and that’s why he pulled out. Gary later backed off what he said.

I don’t have no beef with the guy but whatever.

Last edited:
I said this earlier this morning, long before this video, but I believe Nunez. And this is no knock against Cribby or anyone, but I believe Nunez, because I’ve been in his shoes before (not as an AD, but withdrawing from a much bigger job that had a disfuncional culture when I was leading candidate).

I think he was dead honest when it leaked that he pulled out due to lack of leadership and chaos at Miami. Before he was at New Mexico State, he was an assistant AD at LSU so ge knows what the infrastructure should look like. And if you’re happy where you are why risk that for a culture that’s seemingly behind the 8 ball? And you can see it clearly because there is no clear communication strategy, and now Miami has allowed local and National media to hijack the narrative. Makes no sense!

He’s an up an coming AD and he’d be putting his career on the line by risking all and going to a dysfunctional organization. This guy will have plenty of AD opportunities in the next few years.

Big risk going somewhere that can stain and stunt your career.

Im just a random dude on a message board - no insider - but if I were in his shoes, and based on what I’ve seen from this program and admin the last 20 years, it’s what I’d do. I’d back out too without any real iron clad assurances
You may be right but I think you need to consider the amount of jobs better than Miami compared to whatever job you do. As bad as Miami is, we are still easily a top 50 job. It's hard to believe that someone who hasn't seen much athletic success at New Mexico would just straight turn down Miami because we won't spend like LSU. Schools that spend like LSU don't hire guys like this. Maybe he wants to go to a different school with less pressure before he gets a SEC job. Look Miami interviewed the guy, so no doubt we were interested. I am just not so sure this guys walks because he doesn't like our plan.

Advertisement
I'm watching him live rn. he mentioned this thread. how I interpreted what he said after that is basically "get off my d*ck" but in a much nicer way.

probably the same dudes on here dissing him are the same dudes posting screenshots in his group chat lmao

You guys don't know about flo? He's been around forever and knows his stuff...big recruiting guy, I remember when all the world thought Preston Parker was coming to Miami he was the only one I remember that kept saying florida state. Yikes I'm getting old 😬

Nope. He has a YouTube channel. Gives legit info. He does the car thing called Flo-Motion that his followers like. He gives all the money as NIL to the Canes players.
I know I watch him often. Half the time it’s about him proving that he speaks the truth than actual tidbits. Will say the NIL stuff is pretty cool

You guys don't know about flo? He's been around forever and knows his stuff...big recruiting guy, I remember when all the world thought Preston Parker was coming to Miami he was the only one I remember that kept saying florida state. Yikes I'm getting old 😬
Definitely not. No idea who this guy is he just joined twitter in 2020 & started a youtube stream.

Advertisement
I'm watching him live rn. he mentioned this thread. how I interpreted what he said after that is basically "get off my d*ck" but in a much nicer way.

probably the same dudes on here dissing him are the same dudes posting screenshots in his group chat lmao
Hold on he is talking about this thread on his live feed smh 🤦🏿. This AD search got dudes acting crazy

Last edited:
I don't doubt he knows recruiting and I don't doubt he has some sources. To post a video and call out everyone doesn't help his credibility.

Wow that was rough. I made it to the 7:30 mark and had to abort.

Scrolling thru the previous six pages, apparently I didnt miss anything.

Advertisement
Yes. He’s legit. I have no dog in this fight but I do know this guy is legit. That can’t be questioned
Yah, I don't subscribe to his channel, but he appears on other YouTube channels of Miami YouTubers I do. Dude is legit. He's just a fan that loves Miami as most of the local YouTubers do such CanesVille/FootballVille, Holsum1 Holloway, Coach Hayes, etc.

Advertisement
I said last night that “people “ were getting info from Nunez’s camp and were wrong. Nunez’s own people were on this board and agreed he wasn’t the plan A and that’s why he pulled out. Gary later backed off what he said.

I don’t have no beef with the guy but whatever.
How they go against U is beyond me when all u do is keep it a buck

Last edited:
This guy has NIL deals with Arroyo, B Smith, and a couple of others. All his donations go towards the players. He’s mainly into recruiting but he is connected.

This guy has NIL deals with Arroyo, B Smith, and a couple of others. All his donations go towards the players. He’s mainly into recruiting but he is connected.
Big difference to rubbing shoulders with some local coaches and recruits versus rubbing shoulders with people making seven figures. It doesn't mean he doesn't have connections but those are two entirely different connections.

Advertisement
Back