A must listen!

Advertisement
I am 23 minutes in and all he has done is callout everyone without naming names.

If he isn't going to callout specific names then he needs to mention who has been good. So far Footballville is the only one he has shown respect to.
He all but implied he got his information directly from the source regarding Nunez. I am certain he has direct access to Julio, Joe or Rudy...lol. He also flat out said he got texts from the two candidates. I am certain professionals would text him confidential information after finishing an interview.

Advertisement
Yeah, he said he has first hand information which would mean that he talked to someone in the room. I suppose he could have a connection to one of the interviewers or candidates but my guess is he is getting information from someone that talked to someone in the room. He hasn't said anything that truly indicates he has more information than other insiders. Again, I think he probably does have sources but I expect he overstates how close those sources are.

Yeah, he said he has first hand information which would mean that he talked to someone in the room. I suppose he could have a connection to one of the interviewers or candidates but my guess is he is getting information from someone that talked to someone in the room. He hasn't said anything that truly indicates he has more information than other insiders. Again, I think he probably does have sources but I expect he overstates how close those sources are.
Doth protest too much. He is full of ****. Blaming everybody else of things he is guilty of himself.

Agree. No way that guy has a first hand source with these things. That would imply Nunez/jurich. The guy admits that he is a recruiting guy whose contacts happen to be directly involved in this stuff.

Anyway, for those that didn’t listen, he calls out virtually everyone - lake, Barry, furball, Navarro, cribby/D$ for saying things and not retracting when it doesn’t come to fruition.

I really don’t care either way but the guy does have some good sources from past things I’ve heard from him.

Advertisement
Agree. No way that guy has a first hand source with these things. That would imply Nunez/jurich. The guy admits that he is a recruiting guy whose contacts happen to be directly involved in this stuff.

Anyway, for those that didn’t listen, he calls out virtually everyone - lake, Barry, furball, Navarro, cribby/D$ for saying things and not retracting when it doesn’t come to fruition.

I really don’t care either way but the guy does have some good sources from past things I’ve heard from him.
Doth protest too much.

Advertisement
I did too at first, but he mentioned "one of the boards" and then said some things that David Lake has reported. Lake reported two weeks ago, that we should know who the AD was by last Tuesday. And each day since then, Lake has moved the day further and further out until now "def. by Monday".
Yeah good point. I think everyone has been off on this search to be fair

Advertisement
The thing is much of the leaked information hasn't proven to be false. Miami very well could have went after Rad and considered Jurich. Mario very well could have verbally agreed to take the job. I think generally the insiders have done well. Miami just hasn't hired anyone for them to leak a positive hire yet.

This guy has good sources and is typically very credible. That’s all I’ll say
Yes he does.

My problem is this little video of pot shots & digs he’s taking while being guilty of the same sh*t he’s ranting about. From the “he loves the Twitter hints” to him calling out people but not really calling them out because he can say “he’s not the one I was talking about.”

FYI this guy is very solid with his info! I would not have posted it up here if he wasn't
All he does is state stuff from here days after its posted then if its wrong he says he didnt say that. He never says names when referring to other people and constantly ignores when he’s wrong.

Its so weird to see this middle aged dude so desperate for attention.

Advertisement
Back