A must listen!

Honestly, I hope we hire a top notch power 5 AD AND this clown show disappears. He’s just a different version of the weird Miami cartel rap kid and his nonsense look at me clips….. just shut up…

At no point does any half sane Canes fan wake up and say let me see what highway this loud mouth pulled over his Jetta on to ramble about the Canes…
Woah man, do not attack Volkswagen like that. He said he was in a Hyundai, a north korean pos. I mean I can’t say much, I drive an American piece of **** in the name of Chevrolet lol.

Advertisement
Honestly, I hope we hire a top notch power 5 AD AND this clown show disappears. He’s just a different version of the weird Miami cartel rap kid and his nonsense look at me clips….. just shut up…

At no point does any half sane Canes fan wake up and say let me see what highway this loud mouth pulled over his Jetta on to ramble about the Canes…
He has good recruiting info. I’ll still listen to what he has to say recruit related. It’s good to compare what he says with what other people say.

But I will start keeping receipts on him now since he felt the need to pull a Manny Navarro like receipts pat on the back bull****.

Advertisement
Back