A must listen!

I am 23 minutes in and all he has done is callout everyone without naming names.

If he isn't going to callout specific names then he needs to mention who has been good. So far Footballville is the only one he has shown respect to.
This is evidence that he’s clueless.

Advertisement
A must watch!

OP:

Gigliposter.jpg

Advertisement
I thought it was Manny Navarro
I did too at first, but he mentioned "one of the boards" and then said some things that David Lake has reported. Lake reported two weeks ago, that we should know who the AD was by last Tuesday. And each day since then, Lake has moved the day further and further out until now "def. by Monday".

Advertisement
He wants to do it like he did at lsu tho bro, but I’m not gonna go into specifics about that 😂. Ok guy, if you gonna call others info bull**** then you gotta spit your info out in detail
exactly. Most insiders get things wrong. That happens. But this guy is never willing to put his name to anything.

Cliff Notes: Rant, rant and more rant.

Diaclaimer: If u take a shot everytime he says check, receipts or thumbs up youre in trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI this guy is very solid with his info! I would not have posted it up here if he wasn't
What info has he posted that others weren't saying? I don't doubt that he has sources but his sources appear to provide similar information has others have provided.

I don't know if it was his intent but not naming you respect basically calls out everyone.

Advertisement
Back